Ladies like me who are always cold, what do you wear?

balle26

I am always cold and the temp on the ship is always freezing at night and for shows. I know I can wear a hoodie but honestly it's like wearing a jacket for me. Anyone always cold out there like me? How do you dress?

My wife typically wears a light sweater to the theater.

I'm always cold so I can relate. Layers, Layers, Layers and I always carry a shawl/pashmina. I pack a lightweight sweater/cardigan to go over my tanks/tshirts or sundresses while on board. I sleep in my winter flannel pj bottoms and long sleeve tshirt. I usually wear long sleeve outfits for dinner and carry my sweater/cardigan for the evening shows.

I am always cold and the temp on the ship is always freezing at night and for shows. I know I can wear a hoodie but honestly it's like wearing a jacket for me. Anyone always cold out there like me? How do you dress?

I share your pain. Always have a sweater or sometimes even a blazer with me. And don't get me started about the a/c in restaurants. Nancy

I'm always cold too. I was probably the only one in Mexico who was wearing a jacket on the beech. When we got to Florida I was so cold that I had to wear a thick sweater. Some guy came up to me and asked me if I was cold with a confused look on his face. I told him that I was freezing. He asked me where I was from and when I said Canada he laughed so hard and told his friends that were with him. They all laughed at me lol.

I'm always cold so I can relate. Layers, Layers, Layers and I always carry a shawl/pashmina. I pack a lightweight sweater/cardigan to go over my tanks/tshirts or sundresses while on board. I sleep in my winter flannel pj bottoms and long sleeve tshirt. I usually wear long sleeve outfits for dinner and carry my sweater/cardigan for the evening shows.

That's me exactly! Except for sleeping in flannel. that's when I get hot - when I sleep. Otherwise, layers.

I sometimes carry a wrap "pashmina" type, but it was always slipping off - found it annoying - bought a very fine wool sweater with 3/4 sleeves - no buttons and a pointy type bottom - stays on when I want it to - can tie it around my waste if I need my hands free. If i put it on the back of a chair it stays - not on the floor.

I bought black because it goes with everything - can be rinsed out - wrapped in a towel,hung on a hanger and dries overnight.

I have had more use of that than almost anything I own.

Count me in the "Freeze Club". I bring my handy velour jacket whenever we go somewhere with A/C onboard. It's a little dressier than a hoodie and not bulky. In the MDR I have a dressy black sweater that I bring. In the cabin we turn the A/C to a more comfortable temp. Just have to check after the cabin attendant makes up the room - they always try to turn me into an ice cube!

thank god I am not alone :) yes I have to figure it out. A cardigan will do nothing for me or a shawl...still too cold. It drives me crazy because you can't dress nice if you are walking around with a hoodie all night long. I wonder if I should buy 4 over the head decent nice thick hoodies with no zipper so they can be like sweaters and wear a long sleeve shirt underneath. I really am agonizing over this lol because I want to be comfortable. I could layer with 4 tops but honestly that isn't really comfortable either. I am totally fine during the day..they don't crank if up but at night I want to go to the shows in a fleece blanket. I am always so cold I can't enjoy myself so I really need to plan this out better for my cruise coming up in late Feb.

Pretty much ditto.

After dinner I usually change into jeans, a long sleeve tee and either a zip up hoodie or a thick sweater. The public places on the ship are very cold to me too. If people look at me as though I'm strange I just tell them I'm from Florida and it's too cold for me.

The only person you need to please is yourself. Dress comfortably and stay warm.

Layers work for me. I often wear "Winter Silks" underneath. They are not bulky and vert soft. I wear a silky cami under dressier items. I also always cruise with two favorite sweaters - one white, one black. They are long sleeved, cotton, fine gauge and go with everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I always carry a cardigan with me in either black or white and I think I am also going to bring along a blue jean jacket (*gasp* I know...) to go over my less formal dresses for my upcoming cruise.

As for the thyroid thing, I have mine checked regularly because I did have an issue with that postpartum and it has been normal ever since my daughter was about one. I've just always been a cold natured person.

I'm always cold on board. Always pack shawls or dressy sweaters for evenings. Even during the day if I'm inside I usually carry a lightweight sweatshirt with me. The temp. Is inconsistent throughout the ship.

Those of you who are always cold, according to those in the medical profession, you should have your thyroid checked. Wearing a sweater or shawl works normally for me in the theater...

I have mine checked annually. I am always cold. I take a sweater with me all the time.

I have trouble at the local movie theatre, and others agree they have the AC on too high, particularly in summer! So I take a supermarket type bag with beanie, gloves (thermal), a pashminka scarf, and two jackets, one for over the legs.

I don't care too much what I look like, but don't really like looking weird. I take similar setup to the football. It is horrible to be cold and miserable, and if a hoodie keeps you warm in the theatre, take it!

I also hate having to try and pick the table in restaurants where the air is not blowing on me too much. I think that often workers in a place think that it is a lot warmer than it actually is. I appreciate they are working and it makes them warmer, but we are the customer. I will not go back to where I am uncomfortable if I can choose to go somewhere else.