Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

, RCI has really come with a fantastic series of sailings out of Copenhagen and Stockholm in 2015.

This ranges from the basic 7 night Fjörd and Baltic sailings to a 11 nigtht "true" Artic Circle cruise and a 11 and 12 night Ultimate Scandinavia-russia cruise.

I totally agree with you!!

The 7 night Norway cruises and the 11 night Arctic Circle/North Cape are quite appealing!

If we won't book Alaska (although I do not think so ;) ), these cruises are worth a look.

IMHO the longer Mediterranean and Black Sea cruises of VISION and RHAPSODY are interesting.

I also think the Hype around ANTHEM is somewhat exaggerated, because also her itineraries are not that appealing...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

So what did you do?

Book it?

:D

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wish I could. A lot of nice itinerary's. going to Alaska and the West coast next year. 26 days is enough.

Started saving already for that one. Wouldn't mind the 3 day for a weekend break though.

Edited by bigeck

Wish I could. A lot of nice itinerary's. going to Alaska and the West coast next year. 26 days is enough.

Started saving already for that one. Wouldn't mind the 3 day for a weekend break though.

I will look at it later when I figure what I'm doing

Greg:)

Loyal2RCCL had Adventure of the Seas listed for Europe in the summer of 2015. Adventure's schedule was not put on line overnight. Is it safe to assume that Adventure's schedule will be available for booking next week? If so, what region or home port will it have for summer of '15?

The Fjords cruises don't look interesting at all for us. They just offer one 11 days cruise and at ridiculous prices. For 11 days: 2.300€ for an inside (4.000€ for a balcony!!!), while at the very same dates an Alaska cruise costs 1200€ for 7 days. We'll book with MSC or Costa instead.

Anthem in Europe 2015 and her TA from Southampton to FLL 31st October 2015 opened up for booking 2 hours ago...you need to call to book.

Also Brilliance in Europe 2015 opened at same time.

Boy is RCCL UK going to get a surprise tomorrow when they open up :eek:

looking at brilliance for return via iceland in 2015 to boston with get off the ship in halifax.

Interesting how much the 2015 Transatlantic prices have gone up over past years.

I have done TAs twice and gotten very good deals, especially for booking suites. The prices being offered so far are more than twice as much as I paid for 2013.

Interesting how much the 2015 Transatlantic prices have gone up over past years.

I have done TAs twice and gotten very good deals, especially for booking suites. The prices being offered so far are more than twice as much as I paid for 2013.

Yes they used to be such good value

Probably lots doing them now

Greg

I just noticed that. On some of those TA's the insides or oceanviews are about the same price as we have paid for a JS in the past.

I just noticed that. On some of those TA's the insides or oceanviews are about the same price as we have paid for a JS in the past.

Perhaps RCI feel they can charge more for new itineraries and the newer ships with more attractions. I think they're probably right, at least while there is a sense that this is new and interesting. They'll be watching the flow of sales to see what the demand is like at these prices. The flip side is that there is now a lot more capacity crossing the Atlantic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pretty ridiculous isn't it ?

Yes, and they can keep "not selling" them to us as long as the prices remain that high.

We flew economy to Europe for one TA cruise, and swore we would never do it again. So add in the cost of at least a business class one way ticket to Europe, plus sightseeing, hotels, airfare to CA from the East Coast and a high price on a cruise with very few port stops....and it is out of our price range. :)

Yes, and they can keep "not selling" them to us as long as the prices remain that high.

We flew economy to Europe for one TA cruise, and swore we would never do it again. So add in the cost of at least a business class one way ticket to Europe, plus sightseeing, hotels, airfare to CA from the East Coast and a high price on a cruise with very few port stops....and it is out of our price range. :)

Cruise on Radiance from Vancouver to Hawaii, Tahiti and Australia instead! :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cruise on Radiance from Vancouver to Hawaii, Tahiti and Australia instead! :D

We did that one in reverse in 2012. Loved it! And would do it again if we had more vacation time. :D:):D We are sailing the canal again next year on Jewel.

Yes but the old TAs were super value

Supply and demand really is all it's about

Cheers

Greg:)

You can do New Orleans to Barcelona, 16nt, next month for under $600pp. ChoiceAir has decent one-way fares or if you're lucky can use miles :)