Arnold Palmer/John Daly drinks

towel-animal

I can't answer your question specifically because I don't drink those drinks, and I have not been on NCL in a while...but I have to say this: I have been cruising for a long time (look at my signature!) on many different lines....There are some that I didn't even list, because it just got tiresome...in any case, what I wanted to say was:

I can count on one hand the number of times I have heard the word "no" come out of a crew members mouth over that 20-30 year period on many different cruise lines. I doubt highly that you will have any trouble.

Enjoy your cruise.

• 10 years later...

Arnold Palmer is the non alcoholic beverage and a John Daly is the alcoholic version.  The John Daly is usually made with Sweet tea vodka but can be made with regular vodka, lemonade and ice tea.  It might have sweet and sour in it.  The John Daly is my all time favorite drink.

1 hour ago, Cigar King said:

Congratulations on resurrecting a ten year old thread.  Well played.

image.jpeg.befdbe3e28405cb323d3c47205e73506.jpeg

There have been some old threads resurrected from the dead, but this is the first one I have ever seen that came back after ten years of dormancy.  Definitely a score of 100 on the necromancer scale!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, The Traveling Man said:

There have been some old threads resurrected from the dead, but this is the first one I have ever seen that came back after ten years of dormancy.  Definitely a score of 100 on the necromancer scale!

I believe John Daly was also resurrected after a 10 year absence.

• Haha 5

Sweet Tea Vodka...it's been a long time for me, but oh that vodka is the best vodka in the world. It got me through a heatwave when we canoed the Green River in Canyonlands. 

I'm guessing NCL doesn't have this nectar of the g-ds? If they do, I'm drinking it all next cruise!