Excursion problems

Potstech

I spoke with them earlier and they admit their system is having major problems. They'll fix it. Eventually.

What they didn't tell you is when they fix the current problem, they'll break something else ...

Sometimes it seems like they don't really fix things, they just move the problem elsewhere. Kind of like cleaning, you never really get rid of dirt, you just move it.

For two days couldn't even get Princess site to come up. Every once in a while it would. Wanted to change some of my excursions and wouldn't let me into excursions. Finally last night got in and made my changes (it was the last day to make changes before a cruise this week).

Haven't tried today, too frustrating.:(

What they didn't tell you is when they fix the current problem, they'll break something else ...

Sometimes it seems like they don't really fix things, they just move the problem elsewhere. Kind of like cleaning, you never really get rid of dirt, you just move it.

LOL. And in fact they did. The search and statistics functions both disappeared, then they reappeared last night. This morning they are gone again.

For two days couldn't even get Princess site to come up. Every once in a while it would. Wanted to change some of my excursions and wouldn't let me into excursions. Finally last night got in and made my changes (it was the last day to make changes before a cruise this week).

Haven't tried today, too frustrating.:(

Sue, make sure the ones you cancelled really DID cancel. That's the problem I've been having. I cancel them, but they stay there in my Reservations List. I've had to call and have them manually cancel them.

Tues. at 4 p.m. est, I just booked 4 excursions for our Ruby fall TA. I sure hope they're still there the next time I got to my cruise personalizer. I had to go through the itinerary link rather than the Book Excursions link.