Excursion problems

Potstech

Anyone else having problems seeing excursions on the Princess web site. I go from my Cruise Personalizer to the book excursions and have got an error since yesterday.. Yes Ii have made final payment on my cruise and it is not until March 29. Thanks for any help.

Anyone else having problems seeing excursions on the Princess web site. I go from my Cruise Personalizer to the book excursions and have got an error since yesterday.. Yes Ii have made final payment on my cruise and it is not until March 29. Thanks for any help.

On the same cruise as you, and I've been having the same problems as well.

There are many shorex problems, not only with cruises specified above. I had problem with June 11th booking; one day I got it, next day nothing available. October cruises on Emerald opened, I was able to book, my friend was not. Then she booked something and I wasn't able to do it. Things come and go. I just keep checking on what I want and eventually it will become available.

I just went in to cancel one excursion for DH and rebook him for another. No problem. Great!

Minutes later, no matter which port I chose on our cruise, only the excursions for Aruba showed up! :eek:

Meanwhile, back in the cruise personalizer, the changes I made remained intact. Hurray!

:D

Still can't get mine. The helpful people that answer the phone at Princess say it is because I am more than 120 days out. I hope this is the rare time they are correct. There are a few excursions I don't want to miss out on.

I booked one excursion for our October cruise and went back later to book another and kept getting errors. I've also been checking all weekend for our May cruise and the excursions show as unavailable. Hope they figure this out soon.

Still can't get mine. The helpful people that answer the phone at Princess say it is because I am more than 120 days out. I hope this is the rare time they are correct. There are a few excursions I don't want to miss out on.

Some are available only 60 days or less; some way longer than that. I just booked for end of October. Keep checking.

I had the problem too but I found out it was not their web sight but it has something to do with our computers.... try restarting you computer then going to the website and trying again..... Worked for me

I thought of that but it is doing it on several computers in several places. Got in last night for a few minutes and will try again today.

I've had problems cancelling 2 tours. Twice now, I've had to call Princess and have them do it. This last time, they told me to get out of Firefox and into IE and it would allow me to make the change. I did it with them on the phone and nope - couldn't cancel the tour and have it refresh with the correct tours left. Obviously they need to work on this!

I got an email last week saying that shore excursions and transfers are now available for the fall Ruby TA. I just went to princess.com, and my CP shows no excursions available. I thought it was early for excursions for a fall TA, but why did they send the email if they're not available?

I got an email last week saying that shore excursions and transfers are now available for the fall Ruby TA. I just went to princess.com, and my CP shows no excursions available. I thought it was early for excursions for a fall TA, but why did they send the email if they're not available?

Some Fall shorex are in fact open; mine on the 25 day Emerald, which I booked. As of now, Princess is not doing well with Chrome; IE and Firefox seem OK. I spoke with them earlier and they admit their system is having major problems. They'll fix it. Eventually.

hi - would love to see Tulum ruins (mar 29 w carib cruise) but not sure in case self or son get sick - have read a lot about folks on ferry getting sick and ruining rest of trip. have also read about patches so will look into that. so, given seasick issue, is there any chance we might book excursion after aboard and we see if we get sea legs? would hate to book, lose $ if not well. thanks for any insights.

I've done fine booking our excursions for that cruise date, even cancelled one and booked another in one port. I use a Mac vs PC. Perhaps a reboot of your computer or switching to a different browser might help?