Am on board oasis now

redbirdoh

I think leisuretraveler223 was just kidding. Lighten up everyone. All I can say is I'm sitting here just south of Atlanta, Ga. trying to keep warm in a rare snowfall. I really... really....REALLY wish I was with you!

Don't miss the 70's show on the Promenade. Hint: Get on the Rising Tide for the show.

during 70's show on Allure they had the rising Tide roped off for a private group:confused:

we had a fantastic server in the Main dining room 2 summers ago.. he was from India and his name was Sandeep. If you happen to run into "Sandeep Sandeep" would you please tell him that Susan and her 3 boys (Michael, Jack & Andrew) say hello!!!!!!! His assistant server was a fellow named Kamlesh, who I know is now on a different ship... (Radiance Class). Thanks so much and ENJOY your cruise!

Can you reload your card at the Starbucks onboard?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi I'm not sure about that I usually put extra money on it before I go, I even gets stars credited towards my Starbucks card. :)

during 70's show on Allure they had the rising Tide roped off for a private group:confused:

No, that only happens when the show starts as cruise director and his staff come on. That is where they end their show. If you want to watch the show from the rising tide, you need to get on before the show starts by about a half an hour. The will not kick you off. We have done it on the Oasis and Allure. On the Allure as we went up those on were able to pose with the CD and staff for pictures. Great fun!

Edited by janetz

I am on board Oasis right now. What questions do you have?

Try the MDR fir lunch it is soooo good, I usually never go to sit down lunch but I tried it not too long ago now I go every cruise, enjoy Oasis loveeee that ship my fav!!!!! :):):)

No, that only happens when the show starts as cruise director and his staff come on. That is where they end their show. If you want to watch the show from the rising tide, you need to get on before the show starts by about a half an hour. The will not kick you off. We have done it on the Oasis and Allure. On the Allure as we went up those on were able to pose with the CD and staff for pictures. Great fun!

Don't know what to say, this was definitely a group, not cruise staff

We are also onboard now. The rooms off Central Park are very convenient. Yes there is a Prohibition Party. Make reservations before you go for shows. We did wait in the standby line for the ice show but got in easily. Goodnight folks I'm being rocked to sleep and it's awesome!

Don't know what to say, this was definitely a group, not cruise staff

Yes, it would not be the cruise staff until the end of the show. They rope it off when the show starts so no other will come on and make it to hard for the CD and staff to get on at the end of their show. :D

Believe it or not we are enjoying a wonderful day on ship while others are on st thomas. I guess I'm a loser for wanting to offer help to others who are anxiously awaiting their time on Oasis. Our favorite by far is Central Park which is right around the corner from our room. We love our bartender at the trellis bar. We also enjoyed today the zip line, mini golf, sorrentos pizza, breakfast on our balcony. It is just amazing!

Glad you are enjoying your time on there. We are back on the Oasis in 99 days keep it clean for us :) Have a Tango Mango for me. Awesome poolside drink

Dont listen to the Negeative people on here.

Glad you are enjoying your time on there. We are back on the Oasis in 99 days keep it clean for us :) Have a Tango Mango for me. Awesome poolside drink

Dont listen to the Negeative people on here.

Mango tango's are the best drink ever! It's always my first and last drink on cruises!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Have you eaten at any of the specialty restaurants? If so, was it hard to make the reservations once on board. We have OBC that I want to use.

I used OBC last year on Allure. No problem getting revs for dinner. Did Chops 2x Giovanni's 2x and Samba Grill. I booked as soon as I got on the ship. Doing the same thing in March on Oasis (but not Samba and going to 150 Park) with OBC and 2 comp dinners

We have booked cabin 8232 for this Fall, will noise be a problem at that location?

Were were in 8288 last week and walked past your room many times. There is a solid wall across from your room and it is virtually soundproof you should hear nothing from Central Park. It is a great location with easy access to many areas, great choice.

Mike

Edited by Motorman23

I hope you're having a great time! It's frigid and snowing where I am, LOL. Enjoy!

I am wondering something about the availability of the liqueur I drink. If you have time, could you check to see if they have Wild Turkey American Honey at any of the bars? No biggie--I was just posting this question on another thread and then saw you were currently on the Oasis. Thanks, and have a great rest of your trip!

I've looked and I haven't seen that liquor. Sorry!

Were were in 8288 last week and walked past your room many times. There is a solid wall across from your room and it is virtually soundproof you should hear nothing from Central Park. It is a great location with easy access to many areas, great choice.

Mike

We feel so fortunate as we just happened to get the room. Now I want it every time!