Sinan on Getaway

SissasMomE

Sinan, is by far, our favorite CD. Nobody else has even come close to how great of a cruise director he is. He is friendly, kind, funny, informative.... I could go on and on. In my experience, not one other cruise director was as friendly as he is.

I hope he returns to the Gem (but that's probably a long shot)!

Sinan, is by far, our favorite CD. Nobody else has even come close to how great of a cruise director he is. He is friendly, kind, funny, informative.... I could go on and on. In my experience, not one other cruise director was as friendly as he is.

Agreed. I love him!

We were on the Gem. That was our first introduction to the Cruise Director. We thought he was absolutely terrible. He was all over the ship. Something happened by the end of the 2nd day: we found him absolutely hysterical - loving - radiated warmth.....now that I see where he is currently working, I'm changing my cruise plans for March and going on his ship.......so glad that I saw this post about his where-abouts.

His daughter died on the Gem last year.

~Intrepid

The second thing that came to my mind when I saw the accident on the Breakaway 2 days ago was " I hope Sinan is on vacation and not on the ship"

Sinan is absolutely the best (out of only 5) CD I had...this guy is incredible :)

"...you are my sunshine my only sunshine..." Now that is a wakeup call :)

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Sinan was the first CD that actually was memorable....love him and just cruised with Dan Dan on the Gem... Also very funny and quick witted as well as a great singer. Sinan is all over the ship and really makes the cruise a fun adventure!

I've been on different ships and cruiselines, but Sinan is one of only a handful of Cruise Director's that I can remember by name. I thought he was wonderful, and to be honest, if/when I decide to sail with NCL again, I would jump at a chance to sail with him again.