Royal Princess, April 28, 2015- question

diplomats

I am booked on Royal Princess for April 28, 2015 Eastern Caribbean cruise. Suddently, on the Princess site, this cruise is showing "no pricing avaialble" which is what happened when Ruby was suddenly shifted to Alaska. Does anyone know if Royal is going to cancel the April 28 cruise? Thanks

I am booked on Royal Princess for April 28, 2015 Eastern Caribbean cruise. Suddently, on the Princess site, this cruise is showing "no pricing avaialble" which is what happened when Ruby was suddenly shifted to Alaska. Does anyone know if Royal is going to cancel the April 28 cruise? Thanks

I'd pick up the phone and call them to find out what's going on. Have you checked the Princess site for the following week to see if it's still available to book and what the pricing / itinerary shows?

Princess may be or probably is in the middle of redoing rethinking its itineraries, which it does every year. The new itineraries should be published sometime in March. Do call Princess but the reps may not even know the answer yet.

Just keep checking on it from time to time. This cruise also may be doing a transatlantic cruise instead as it would be a typical time of year for it.

Princess rep says cancelled but has no further information. Reason given was redeployment but no information on replacement ship or itinerary. Why do they schedule so far out if they are going to redo the schdule each year? Very frustrating!!

This itinerary was so amazing. I am so disappointed that it has been cancelled. I got a call from Princess tonight to tell me what my options are.

So, should I not try to plan this far in advance? Or, is this just a sad coincidence?

Sad coincidence. From all the reports of ships being re-deployed, this year sounds like it's far more extensive than in the past. Sometimes, it's one or two ships being changed. Super major changes with the Sapphire, Diamond, Island, Crown, Star and now the Royal changing.

We were going to book this cruise also, was waiting till we were on our March cruise to put the deposit down while on the Ruby. The Ports were the ones we wanted to see too. Hope they have another ship do the same itinerary.

We were booked on the 20 day 4-18-2015 cruise. It is cancelled. Our FCC back in our account. This is the third cruise we have booked in 10 months that has been cancelled!!!

We have moved to the 3-29-15 cruise and pray it, too, won't be cancelled. We loved the Royal and really want to sail this itinerary. We will see.

Cheers, Denise

Edited by dchip