Princess Europe 2015 Announcement

Coral

Hi,

Would you know the prices for the first two sailings in may rd trip from berlin on the regal princess?

Looking at inside, balcony and family balcony aft if there is such a thing.

Any feedback on the reval princess?

Thanks

May sailings on the Regal are each 11 days and are RT from Copenhagen.

May sailings on the Regal are each 11 days and are RT from Copenhagen.

In looking closely at the schedules, it appears that passengers will have the option of starting & ending this cruise in either Copenhagen, Berlin or St. Petersburg. Is this new?

Hi,

Would you know the prices for the first two sailings in may rd trip from berlin on the regal princess?

Looking at inside, balcony and family balcony aft if there is such a thing.

Any feedback on the reval princess?

Thanks

Here you go... Inside, Balcony and Deluxe Balcony

$1,999 N/A $2,699 $2,849

$2,049 N/A $2,749 $2,899

Edited by Cruise Junky

In looking closely at the schedules, it appears that passengers will have the option of starting & ending this cruise in either Copenhagen, Berlin or St. Petersburg. Is this new?

I'm seeing that too. Interesting.

OK. I see it now. RT Berlin; 11 days.

They started the Berlin cruises in 2012 and added the St. Petersburg cruises last year.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

St. Pete doesn't make sense, because you then have the additional expense of obtaining a Russian Visa.

Hi Pia. Have any of your travel agents given out Princess pricing yet for 2015? Or do we have to wait till next month? I know Princess has not posted yet on their website. I'm seeing pricing flying around but wanted to know if it is official for everyone or just select few that might be in the business. Thanks as always.

Joe

St. Pete doesn't make sense, because you then have the additional expense of obtaining a Russian Visa.

I think this is awesome! 2 days is not enough for St. Petersburg. This gives people the chance to spend more time there and possibly add Moscow. I would consider doing this in a heart beat (speaking from someone who has done 2 Russian visas in my past).

Hi Pia. Have any of your travel agents given out Princess pricing yet for 2015? Or do we have to wait till next month? I know Princess has not posted yet on their website. I'm seeing pricing flying around but wanted to know if it is official for everyone or just select few that might be in the business. Thanks as always.

Joe

Yes, Joe. I got a complete schedule with beginning prices.

I think this is awesome! 2 days is not enough for St. Petersburg. This gives people the chance to spend more time there and possibly add Moscow. I would consider doing this in a heart beat (speaking from someone who has done 2 Russian visas in my past).

We too have had 2 Russian Visas. But most people just don't plan ahead the same way. First time we spent two weeks in Russia.

There are people doing this on the Royal this year. They were spending 5 days after the cruise in St. Petersburg and Moscow. Russian tour company was handling the visa.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Yes, Joe. I got a complete schedule with beginning prices.

We too have had 2 Russian Visas. But most people just don't plan ahead the same way. First time we spent two weeks in Russia.

Pia would you mind taking a peak at Emerald Oct 3 2015 Transatlantic 21 day? Ocean view and Balcony. Thanks Joe

Pia would you mind taking a peak at Emerald Oct 3 2015 Transatlantic 21 day? Ocean view and Balcony. Thanks Joe

$3,049 (oceanview)

$3,399 (balcony)

3-Oct-15 Sat EMERALD E538A 21 Europe Western Mediterranean Grand Adventure ROME (CIVITAVECCHIA), Sicily (Palermo), Tunis/Carthage (La Goulette), Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Genoa (for Milan), Toulon (for Provence), Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga, Seville (Cadiz), Lisbon, Madeira (Funchal), FT. LAUDERDALE $2,249 $3,049 $3,399 N/A $4,149 $7,899