I'm thirsty and I'm Elite! / new Captain's Club format

suec12

We are considering an Oct. European sailing - I believe that we are still elite after the restructuring. So has the format changed? still an evening 5 - 7 gathering or will it now be coupons to be used where / when we wish. THANKS!

We are considering an Oct. European sailing - I believe that we are still elite after the restructuring. So has the format changed? still an evening 5 - 7 gathering or will it now be coupons to be used where / when we wish. THANKS!

I do not recall reading about anyone that lost an actual status, so you should be confident that if you were at the Elite level that you are at least still at the Elite level. Although it would be good to make sure that some kind of mistake was not made and confirm on the Celebrity Website.

The 5PM-7PM social hour is the default, but if there are a lot of Elite/Elite plus on board they might use the 3 drink coupons per person. If you book soon you should be able to get the 123 Promotion and select a free classic drink package and it will not really matter. Our last two cruises used the coupons, but since we had the drink package it did not really matter.

The one level upgrade has been expanded to balcony, CC, and AQ categories. Therefore you should be able to save a little.

Good luck and enjoy whatever cruise you select.

The Captain's Club is planning a restructure? If so, does anyone know the

new plans for it? We just sailed for the first time on X and we were elite because

of our diamond status on RCCL. We're looking at booking another X cruise for this

fall. Wondering if we'd still be on the elite status level.

The Captain's Club is planning a restructure? If so, does anyone know the

new plans for it? We just sailed for the first time on X and we were elite because

of our diamond status on RCCL. We're looking at booking another X cruise for this

fall. Wondering if we'd still be on the elite status level.

They already did the restructuring about three months ago. If you were diamond on RCCL and because of that are elite on Celebrity there is no change. Below is a link to the press release. Lots of info on their web site.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/aboutceleb/tabLanding.do?pagename=footer_pages_about_celebrity#footer_pages_about_celebrity_press_room_tab/aboutceleb/pressRoomDetails.do%3Fevent_date=2013-11-25&event_type=press_release&sequence_code=A&pageNumber=8