With next reveal on 3/26 what should we do till then??

With the next reveal on 3/26 wonder what we'll do till then? I doubt the bookings will open before that but one can always hope. I guess its still sit and wait and wait and sit....:(

Speculate and then speculate some more. :)

Edited by celebrity

With the next reveal on 3/26 wonder what we'll do till then? I doubt the bookings will open before that but one can always hope. I guess its still sit and wait and wait and sit....:(

Yep, pretty much. I'm hoping that they'll at least give us a date certain for Q Summer '15 now... would make things a lot less aggravating for all of us if we at least know when we can book.

I'm not even interested any more. This constant "reveal" nonsense has gone to far. Soon we'll have booked a year ago, and we still don't have all the information about the ship? Royal may think this is building excitement, but, they are very wrong IMHO.

Agreed

The good news is that when they plan to do a reveal in New York, they seem to like to do it big!

That means that they'll have toys for people to touch and interact with, and probably by then, the full reveal of the ship.

I wouldn't anticipate anything else big anything big after that.

By then, the ship will probably have sold out for most or all of the sailings that were opened up.

I would also anticipate an announcement of Summer '15 itineraries which will open up as well shortly afterwards.

I'm not so interested in the "big reveal" this time. I plan on sailing on Quantum no matter what because of the convenience and it's a new ship.

I just want the Summer 2015 schedule published so I can make definitely plans. Right now we are booked in Dec 2014 for the Florida/Bahamas itinerary and I really hate it. I don't know why they even bother with that itinerary? I like the Caribbean and Bermuda much better. So here we sit until the end of March. :rolleyes:

The good news is that when they plan to do a reveal in New York, they seem to like to do it big!

That means that they'll have toys for people to touch and interact with, and probably by then, the full reveal of the ship.

I wouldn't anticipate anything else big anything big after that.

By then, the ship will probably have sold out for most or all of the sailings that were opened up.

I would also anticipate an announcement of Summer '15 itineraries which will open up as well shortly afterwards.

Where is this big reveal taking place in NYC? Normally, RCCL sails out of Bayonne, NJ.

MARAPRINCE

We each got an invitation this afternoon by email. No details included in the invite. I guess you find that out once you accept.

YOU ARE INVITED TO AN EXCLUSIVE EVENT

You've already heard about some of the WOW experiences that will debut on Quantum of the SeasSM in October. Now, Royal Caribbean International® is ready to unveil the next Quantum leap forward in vacation experiences. Be the first to embark on a journey to see what's next!

Join our president and CEO, Adam Goldstein, for an exclusive preview of more "firsts" that will be featured onboard Quantum of the Seas.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

1:00 p.m.

New York, New York

Space is limited, so please reply to CASEVENTS@rccl.com

by March 4th in order to confirm your attendance.

QUANTUM OF THE SEAS

I'm not even interested any more. This constant "reveal" nonsense has gone to far. Soon we'll have booked a year ago, and we still don't have all the information about the ship?.

I would not book a ship on principle, if they cannot tell me what on-board!

The facilities look great for kids but I've yet to find out what's available for us adults!

I wouldn't go that far, and since we booked when it opened I guess that shows. I feel Royal has a standard to live up to, and I'm pretty confident they're not going to build something like this and not have it be amazing. I'd still like to know what the details are, but, their reputation is worth a lot.

Well probably not because Norwegian Gem will be there that day. Just checked the schedule.

Denise

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The big reveal may not be held on a ship in NY harbor but at a near by hotel or what they call "a pop-up" storefront. If I am not mistaken, last year RCCL did some type of marketing promotion in midtown in one of these "pop-up" locations.

Quantum will not even be enroute to this side of the Atlantic in March when this event is scheduled to take place.

I am sure there will be lots of on-board videos shown of the interior of the ship, public rooms, outside decks and perhaps even some of the different types of cabins. Probably some of representatives from the various pay for speciality food venues, the spa, etc.

MARAPRINCE

It would be really funny if they have it at the westside piers in Manhattan...especially because that's where the competitors sail from. ;-)

Denise

Just so you know that was a joke. :-)

I am sure someone who actually attends will let us know.

Denise