Who's booking a cruise on Anthem of the seas?

They are F grade cabins. Only 8 on the ship though. Priced just below lowest balcony grade cabin.

An F cabin has no Balcony.......

Edit: I see them. They are the forward-most rooms. Great for space, but no balcony and lots of ship movement being up front, I'd assume.

Edited by hitaway4

"Word on the street" is it will be rotational dining like on Disney.

So each night all those in one Dining Room move to a different themed dining room.

Enjoyed this option on the two Disney cruises I've taken. The dining rooms were smaller than on Royal ships was one difference I noticed. Wait staff rotated with us, so no matter what dining room we were in, we had the same wait staff throughout the cruise.

Hi Liz and everyone.

Just got back from our lovely TA Vicky who was finishing the booking as we arrived!!! We are now on the 20th June to the Med for Lou's birthday in the cabin we so desired. Will have to start a meet and mingle now. Good luck to all cruisers, hope you get what you want. Regards Daz and Lou. :):):):):)

Hi there. Booked the same cruise for our Golden Wedding Anniversary and just in case you think we are a couple of old fogies, I should state that I was a child bride LOL. ps - no mention of pre-paying grats but we usually do MyTime anyway so no probs with that.

Edited by sandancer

Enjoyed this option on the two Disney cruises I've taken. The dining rooms were smaller than on Royal ships was one difference I noticed. Wait staff rotated with us, so no matter what dining room we were in, we had the same wait staff throughout the cruise.

It does sound rather neat and fun, I guess we will all find out on 26th March when RCCL does the next reveal :D

Hi Liz and everyone.

Just got back from our lovely TA Vicky who was finishing the booking as we arrived!!! We are now on the 20th June to the Med for Lou's birthday in the cabin we so desired. Will have to start a meet and mingle now. Good luck to all cruisers, hope you get what you want. Regards Daz and Lou. :):):):):)

Congrats on getting booked :D

You may need to contact CC and request they add Anthem to the roll call forum...looks like it hasn't been done yet.

You may need to contact CC and request they add Anthem to the roll call forum...looks like it hasn't been done yet.

Do you know how??

Yes, I've been looking for the roll calls for Anthem today. Had a quick look around the cruise critic site and can't see where to contact them to add it.

We booked the October 31st TA this morning. The C&A rep indicated that dining was undetermined and should be announced in March or April. Grats were included but since I used a Next Cruise Certificate it didn't make any difference. I was able to easily preselect our cabin as the deck plans were available online both on the website and Cruising Power. :)

At this point its just a future reservation that could easily change over the next 18 months as the final balance isn't due until August 2015. :eek:

Booked 30th April maiden mini-getaway yesterday - looking forward to it :)

Congrats on booking :D

I thought for ages that the 30th April was going to be what they would say was the Inaugural but then yesterday someone mentioned they had booked the 8 nighter on 22nd April ...so that must be the Inaugural.

Until yesterday I hadn't even noticed there was a sailing on 22nd April :o

Congrats on booking :D

I thought for ages that the 30th April was going to be what they would say was the Inaugural but then yesterday someone mentioned they had booked the 8 nighter on 22nd April ...so that must be the Inaugural.

Until yesterday I hadn't even noticed there was a sailing on 22nd April :o

Yea the 22 April is technically the inaugural - I just wasn't sold by the itinerary! Companies seem to be marketing both as maiden voyages for some reason.

Although she'll have the press days/nights before the 22/04

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app