Aft cabins on freedom class

Just booked cabin 7710 on independence our first aft cabin has anyone stayed in one of these cabin? Any pictures or reviews would be great.

I was looking at the 3 on offer today as well, now 2 !!!! I am booked for an interior and was wondering if I could transfer and keep the wine package and OBC I got when I booked.

What to do !!!!!!!! See my question earlier, someone posted a balcony picture.

• 1 year later...
Have stayed in an aft JS on Freedom. It comes with a lot of superstructure.

Did you mind it much?

I have three cabins booked on Deck 7, aft. E1. I would have loved to be higher but this

is what was available. I wanted larger balconies for all of us and wonder if the two that are

next to each other can have the balconies connect with an open door?

I have 7708, 7710 and 7408. I moved us from Deck 8 regular E1 cabin.

Thank you.

I was in 7408 on Indy last Thanksgiving.

Cabin was awesome. I don't think I have any pictures handy but will look.

Superstructure was there but not bad, balcony was about 15' by 15' ... room for 2 loungers, 2 chairs, a table and a bunch of people.

Superstructure actually gave some shade/privacy on the balcony but there was enough space to get sun as well if you want.

Highly recommend all three cabins you have booked, only drawback would be the longer walk from the elevators but it really isn't that bad.

I think the balcony between 7708 and 7710 can be opened but I am not certain since we didn't know the couple next to us ... I have two adjoining balconies on the Freedom this Thanskgiving hoping to test that theory :) 8710 and 8712 off the top of my head.

Edited by jticarruthers

Did you mind it much?

I have three cabins booked on Deck 7, aft. E1. I would have loved to be higher but this

is what was available. I wanted larger balconies for all of us and wonder if the two that are

next to each other can have the balconies connect with an open door?

I have 7708, 7710 and 7408. I moved us from Deck 8 regular E1 cabin.

Thank you.

With 7708 you just got one of the largest balconies on the ship, much rather stay in this cabin than an upper deck one. The super structure is no big deal. That balcony is around 250sf, I paced it off.

I was in 7408 on Indy last Thanksgiving.

Cabin was awesome. I don't think I have any pictures handy but will look.

Superstructure was there but not bad, balcony was about 15' by 15' ... room for 2 loungers, 2 chairs, a table and a bunch of people.

Superstructure actually gave some shade/privacy on the balcony but there was enough space to get sun as well if you want.

Highly recommend all three cabins you have booked, only drawback would be the longer walk from the elevators but it really isn't that bad.

I think the balcony between 7708 and 7710 can be opened but I am not certain since we didn't know the couple next to us ... I have two adjoining balconies on the Freedom this Thanskgiving hoping to test that theory :) 8710 and 8712 off the top of my head.

None of the aft balconies on any deck on Freedom class ships can be opened.