My Princess Questions

trbarton

Try again today and see what happens. I often have issues with the personalizer, and recently sent feedback (click on the little blue feedback tab on the right side of the page) on how I felt about their website. Nothing changed for several days, but I felt better for venting!

My booked cruises show up, but the strangest thing is that the 5 cruises I "saved" to monitor for possible future bookings recently disappeared from my screen! Weird because I had been checking the fares daily, and a couple of days ago they just went away!!

Gremlins at work???

My booked cruises show up, but the strangest thing is that the 5 cruises I "saved" to monitor for possible future bookings recently disappeared from my screen! Weird because I had been checking the fares daily, and a couple of days ago they just went away!!

Gremlins at work???

Mine too is gone, but the count is still there. Wonky Princess website again! :p

Working fine for me as of 10:40 this morning. Sometimes I've had to add booking numbers or Caption's Circle numbers to reservations not directly made with Princess, but no problems now. I did notice they did some cosmetic changes to the Personalizer, so maybe they're playing again,,..

I noticed yesterday when you search for cruises, they are displaying all the dates on the left side of the page and you no longer have to click the down arrow to see the different dates the cruise is available. For instance, they used to show the first date available and you would have to click the arrow to see other dates you could purchase that same itinerary. I like this new change.

Back when they removed the countdown timer they stated that they would have a brand new one - along with an improved cruise personaliser coming in March. If you search for "countdown timer" you will still find that notice. Perhaps they are working on the changes now. The Princess web people don't seem to understand the concept of making changes offline and then only implementing them online after they are working properly.

Having issues with my "Saved and Shared cruises" . I check prices daily :o and note when I hit 'update prices', the entire entry does a vanishing act. I've reinstalled the saved cruises now several times.

Edited by Kinkacruiser

Having issues with my "Saved and Shared cruises" . I check prices daily :o and note when I hit 'update prices', the entire entry does a vanishing act. I've reinstalled the saved cruises now several times.

There's your problem, right there. When you hit update prices the prices will change to the current price. Then you have lost the original saved price.

Back when they removed the countdown timer they stated that they would have a brand new one - along with an improved cruise personaliser coming in March.

If you search for "countdown timer" you will still find that notice. Perhaps they are working on the changes now.

The Princess web people don't seem to understand the concept of making changes offline and then only implementing them online after they are working properly.

Will they ever get it to consistently work, it is Princess we are talking about after all? :rolleyes:

At least they wont be able to charge a fee for access like everything else they can think of, they would go bust in refunds...

:eek:

My problem is that when I click on the line showing "My saved cruises", it does not advance to the page where I can see my 5 saved cruises. Nothing happens at all.

So now I have to look up each of those cruises as though I am just beginning a search for a cruise. :mad: Gets a bit tiresome having to start over every day.

There's your problem, right there. When you hit update prices the prices will change to the current price. Then you have lost the original saved price.

Not quite. In the past , the original price and saved cruise instantly reappears. Try it yourself.

I mentioned this in another thread, but try deleting your temporary internet files. It appears that when Princess makes changes, the browser will try to display cached files instead of the updated ones from the website and when good files and bad files are combined, things go wonky.

Edited by RickEk