My Cabin Steward Hated Me

cruise pup

For those who don't " et it", there is really nothing to get. They came back from dinner (or whatever) and found that instead of a towel animal.

My guess is that the steward set it out to fold and forgot to do it, just leaving the components in their raw state.

There are some members here who would post that they removed their tips and are done with Carnival forever because of that.

Thank you for having a good attitude about it. :cool: Hope you, or anyone else who LOLed in this thread, is on my next cruise.

If I walked in and saw that I'd blame my husband for playing a prank!

Or I'd blame my son for ruining my animal towel then trying to cover it up!

Watching my son ruin the towel animal is my favorite part! (My son is 5 & has been on 6 cruises.)

Very soft David Attenborough talking .....

we are waiting the extremely rare White Carnival Terry Towel Folded Flounder in it's annual mating ritual. Yes and now you know where wash

rags from.

JT:)

The most awesome towel animal I have seen and one of the best comments. You have restored my faith in CC.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Forums mobile app

When I saw the title...I thought wow this must be bad, because the room stewards are usually so good, and even the not so good ones are polite and friendly. Then I laughed........so hard, and I love to start my day off with a really good laugh...Tis a good one!:D

I can't believe you all missed it. Take a second look ................... keep looking. See the 2 eyes. See the flat condensed surface. The small shape at the top but bigger at the bottom. It is a perfect replica. Really well done.

What is it you ask? It's a melted snowman, of course. How could you miss it? It's all there right in front of you and obvious. He really did a good job. Bet he is an artist too.