Current Platinum/Diamond Onboard Gift

Montaname

I was on the Miracle in Feb and got the bag, was on her again 3 weeks ago and got the game board, tried to switch to anything else, and got told nope sorry, it's all we have, I sent it to my 93 year old Dad to put in the clubhouse in the senior community he lives in. Any one know what our next treat is?

Does anyone know if this new game board includes the game pieces. it says its a backgammon, chest, and checkers board so does it come with all three types of game pieces. If its just the board without the pieces it's sort of worthless really.

Does anyone know if this new game board includes the game pieces. it says its a backgammon, chest, and checkers board so does it come with all three types of game pieces. If its just the board without the pieces it's sort of worthless really.

It does

Lots of small pieces in the box.

Something is wrong in the universe if you have your doubts about anything relating to Carnival:)

Lol, maybe so, actually it is doubt in my fellow man (or woman as the case maybe be) cruisers and worries of spread of that horrible disease ........ The its all about my vacation disease which makes normal people turn into something less.......

Edited by jimbo5544

Yes!! She carried it down to guest services and asked if she could trade it for something else, they told her that is all they had & she told them we had no use for it so they could keep it & give it to someone else.

Thanks for the reply, you have restored my faith in my fellow cruisers....:D

Yes!! She carried it down to guest services and asked if she could trade it for something else, they told her that is all they had & she told them we had no use for it so they could keep it & give it to someone else.

We normally give duplicates to new friends we made on the cruise.

It doesn't sound like such a bad gift. I just take things like that home for the children in my family. I won a basket full of games at Hasbro the game show 1 cruise and I didn't want them but my nieces and nephews really enjoyed them.

Edited by Jana60

It doesn't sound like such a bad gift. I just take things like that home for the children in my family. I won a basket full of games at Hasbro the game show 1 cruise and I didn't want them but my nieces and nephews really enjoyed them.

It's not really a bad gift, it's just that us or our family members had no use for this, they might as well pass it on to someone that would enjoy it.