Current Platinum/Diamond Onboard Gift

Montaname

Any recent Fantasy cruises...what was the Platinum gift? Please don't tell me coffee mug. We have been trying to get the Tervis tumbler, but can't seem to get them.

We received the coffee mugs on Legend last month. I took them to Guest Services and asked if I could exchange them. I very nicely explained that, since they were made in China, I was worried there might be lead in them. I was given two Tervis Tumblers instead.

Off the fascination last week...we got more Tervis tumblers:(...we have a lot...but one grandson was happy...he said he would use it:)...so maybe next cruise we'll get something different :D

Just got off Fascination-Sept-13th...

I did a BTBTB-8/30th,9/4th & 9/8th-2014..........

Fascination still had the Tervis Tumblers............

Off the Inspiration Friday and the gifts were Tervis tumblers. I now have a set of 8!

Now I'm wishing I'd sailed the Inspiration instead of the Imagination a few weeks ago - I love the Tervis tumblers! I liked the coffee mug until I actually used it - I despise the metal lining. Luckily my husband likes it, so I guess it's his.

We received the tervis glasses on the Paradise in June and then the coffee mugs while on the Sensation a few weeks ago.

I wonder what the gift will be when we sail the Splendor as she repositions from San Juan to Miami?

Any guesses?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Yeah, We leave on the glory on the 18th and were hoping for these.

We received the tervis glasses on the Paradise in June and then the coffee mugs while on the Sensation a few weeks ago.

I wonder what the gift will be when we sail the Splendor as she repositions from San Juan to Miami?

Any guesses?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I read somewhere that starting September 15, 2014, they will give out toiletry bags. But you can always try to exchange it for what ever they have left if not interested in toiletry bag.

I read somewhere that starting September 15, 2014, they will give out toiletry bags. But you can always try to exchange it for what ever they have left if not interested in toiletry bag.

I'm doing a B2B in October, hope it's a different bonus on each leg. I've given several gifts away to other pax at my dinner table, this might be another occasion for me to be "generous".