Current Platinum/Diamond Onboard Gift

Montaname

Off the fascination last week...we got more Tervis tumblers:(...we have a lot...but one grandson was happy...he said he would use it:)...so maybe next cruise we'll get something different :D

We just got off Splendor this morning and we received the coffee mug also....

Would you please tell me who the current Cruise Director on the Splendor is while Malcolm is on vacation?

Thanks

We have 3 of the Tervis tumblers without the VIFP club on them, so guess that would be a great gift next time. The cooler I'm not so sure about. Last year on the Breeze we got the embroidered baseball cap. The coffee mug or new Tervis glasses sound good to me. I'm on a B2B in September on the Freedom. Do you think they will give the same gift for both cruises, or something different? Just curious.

We have 3 of the Tervis tumblers without the VIFP club on them, so guess that would be a great gift next time. The cooler I'm not so sure about. Last year on the Breeze we got the embroidered baseball cap. The coffee mug or new Tervis glasses sound good to me. I'm on a B2B in September on the Freedom. Do you think they will give the same gift for both cruises, or something different? Just curious.

You could ask guest services for an exchange on a duplicate.

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

When we did our B2B on the Victory we got the same gift for both, the tervis tumblers :D

• 1 month later...
Any recent Fantasy cruises...what was the Platinum gift? Please don't tell me coffee mug. We have been trying to get the Tervis tumbler, but can't seem to get them.

Well, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but my wife and I just got off the Fantasy on 9/9 and the Platinum gift was the mugs. I tried to exchange them as we're not coffee drinkers, but unfortunately, was told that the mugs were all they had.

Garnett

Just off the Inspiration-- gift was the coffee cup with a little sample of coffee and 2 tea bags. MDR has American table.

Exactly the same on the Imagination as of last week - both the gift, and the American table. I like the coffee mug. But I loved the Tervis tumblers.

I'm going on a B2B in November on the freedom hopefully they have some options or I'll be walking away with four of one thing... I always liked the idea of they having like 3 gifts on hand at all times for you to choose from... Not trying to sound ungrateful... What do you guys think???

I wish there was a cold drink in my hand and warm sand in my feet... But instead I'm post here...

On our last three we received the tervis tumblers. Then a pair of nice dink glasses. Last but not least a blue coffee mug.

There is always the three of us, all platinum. So we number of items we have adds up quick.

I would like to see the coffee mugs in red also.

I'd like to see them in red as well!!!!!!

I wish there was a cold drink in my hand and warm sand in my feet... But instead I'm post here...

In May we were on the Miracle, my Dad ( 92 years young) got old fashion ( cocktail) glasses but it was his Diamond cruise, I got Tervis (again) last week we got off another cruise and we both got blue mugs. Wonder how big those new bags are? But I won't see them till January when we are back on the Miracle to Hawaii.

Ditto for me on Sunshine in January and Fascination in February. The cooler/tote bag.

Just got the VIFP Club Tervis tumbler last week on Freedom. So I now have 5 different Carnival Tervis tumblers: Carnival blue, Carnival red, Red Frog, Blue Iguana, and VIFP Club.