Current Platinum/Diamond Onboard Gift

Montaname

We got these while on the Ecstasy recently

photo.jpg

Barry

These are the same cordial glasses we got on Ecstacy (end of April beginning of May). I really like them.

I know it sounds terribly ungrateful, but I'm happy to see them changing it up. Those funship freddy picture frames we got a few years ago - should have found some kids to pass them on to. Even our kids didn't like them.

We have enjoyed the tervis tumblers, got enough of the beach bag coolers that we gave a few away...I kinda like the idea of the ceramic coffee cup - we don't have anything booked with Carnival though.

Here ya go...they also keep cold drinks cold. You get a little bag of coffee and two tea bags:

IMG_4420.jpg

On the other side is the Platinum logo.

Edited by Terre

Here ya go...they also keep cold drinks cold. You get a little bag of coffee and two tea bags:

IMG_4420.jpg

On the other side is the Platinum logo.

Ooh! I hope they keep giving those for awhile cuz I want one.:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Coffee Mugs on the Legend this past week.

They have a metal (looks like stainless) interior as well as some rubber on the bottom. So no microwave or coffee warmers. However, they are very nice quality!

Blue Tumblers on the Sensation in May.

Beach bag w/cooler on the Paradise in Feb.

We're really glad to see the rotation of gifts! Need to get a set of the cordial glasses now.

Coffee Mugs on the Legend this past week.

They have a metal (looks like stainless) interior as well as some rubber on the bottom. So no microwave or coffee warmers. However, they are very nice quality!

Blue Tumblers on the Sensation in May.

Beach bag w/cooler on the Paradise in Feb.

We're really glad to see the rotation of gifts! Need to get a set of the cordial glasses now.

Bummer!! seems no matter how many different coffee cups I have tried, the ones with the metal i cant drink from, I dont know if its psychological or what but anything in it always tastes metalic. :eek:

maybe if I get one I will give it to my cruise mate since she is a cruise virgin :D

Just off the Dream last week. I received an awkward beach bag/cooler. The top half is a small mesh net beach bag and the bottom of the bag is an insulated "cooler" that will hold about a 6 pack. Awkward part is if your bag is full, and your "cooler" is full, you have to tilt the bag over to unzip your cooler part hoping not to spill everything out of the bag.

It also has the logos of CCL's products on it. I wish it was either a beach bag or a cooler not both. Seemed cool at first but not real practical for real use.

Just off the Dream last week. I received an awkward beach bag/cooler. The top half is a small mesh net beach bag and the bottom of the bag is an insulated "cooler" that will hold about a 6 pack. Awkward part is if your bag is full, and your "cooler" is full, you have to tilt the bag over to unzip your cooler part hoping not to spill everything out of the bag.

It also has the logos of CCL's products on it. I wish it was either a beach bag or a cooler not both. Seemed cool at first but not real practical for real use.

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell to do with it....and I live 5 minutes from the beach...LOL! :D:rolleyes:

Wow, those shot glasses and coffee mugs look niiiice. I collect shot glasses so I could add those to my collection and everybody can find a use for a nice coffee mug like that. Granted I have tons of mugs at home already, including many ship-specific ones but still. I only got the cooler one time but those things are nice too. You don't even have to take them to the beach. If you want to bring snacks and Capri Sun drinks to a game for example, they work great because they are quick and easy for stadium security to look at and clear for you. I do have to say they are doing better in this department lately. Now they just have to allow people to use their free drink coupon anywhere on a sea day and we're getting somewhere. :cool:

Wow, those shot glasses and coffee mugs look niiiice. I collect shot glasses so I could add those to my collection and everybody can find a use for a nice coffee mug like that. Granted I have tons of mugs at home already, including many ship-specific ones but still. I only got the cooler one time but those things are nice too. You don't even have to take them to the beach. If you want to bring snacks and Capri Sun drinks to a game for example, they work great because they are quick and easy for stadium security to look at and clear for you. I do have to say they are doing better in this department lately. Now they just have to allow people to use their free drink coupon anywhere on a sea day and we're getting somewhere. :cool:

Just an FYi-FWIW...Those "cordial" glasses are a good bit larger than a shot glass....to me they are "rocks" glasses..you know for like a scotch on the rock...scotch and soda...those types of drinks.....not clear why the box says cordial...I always thought cordial glasses were about the size of shot glass...maybe a tad bigger and 'fancier"....but thats just me...no matter they are nice glasses...work well for scotch on the rocks!!.....we received 4 of them on our Sunshine cruise in April....but we traded 2 of them for one a them Tervis tumblers....nice combo!!

Edited by bar1068

I agree with you....coupons anywhere on the ship, any day...why be so picky I don't understand.

Good idea about using the bottom to smuggle stuff lol. The thought of sneaking in snacks (or other contraband lol) love it.

I agree with you....coupons anywhere on the ship, any day...why be so picky I don't understand.

Good idea about using the bottom to smuggle stuff lol. The thought of sneaking in snacks (or other contraband lol) love it.

No need to "smuggle" snacks on! I bring on chocolate all the time!

62A3E603-7A66-4F5C-9E63-9AEB6207FF5F_zpsn4khds3g.jpg

I think they make you be able to use it in the mdr for seaday brunch so they cut down on the total number of coupons that actually get used and the attendance for the brunch in the mdr is somewhat decent. I know I probably wouldn't go to the brunch if that wasn't the only place you could use the coupon. I have heard that people have been able to cash in theirs at bars right near the dining room however as they just run all the transactions through there anyway so who would know really. I have argued in the past that allowing usage of the coupon anywhere on the ship during a certain time frame on a sea day could be a good idea because most people don't have just one drink. There's a good chance people will like the free drink they got and order more whereas they might not buy any if they didn't get the free one first.

And in my experience at citizens bank park for the Phillies at least, you can bring snacks and certain types of beverages like capri suns into the stadium and they won't give you any problems. No need to even smuggle lol. But a pouch like that is good because security can quickly and easily see what you have in your bag and you can get through much quicker and easier.

• 2 weeks later...

On the Sunshine inApril we got the beach/pool bag with the insulated cooler on the bottom half. I mention it because its so popular with our friends and family. We show up at the pool with the beach/pool bag and I unzip the bottom to pull out a beer and they are shocked to see something so functional.

After we got home from the cruise we bought two very large ice paks to keep the insulated compartment cool. It amazes me how efficient it is. I would like to get two more for family members!