Current Platinum/Diamond Onboard Gift

Montaname

I received a VIFP progam survey. One of my comments was to let VIFP choose from a list of VIFP gift list, OBC, drinks discount or maybe a special modified Cheers program, example: 3 to 5 drinks a day or maybe only one guest purchase of the cheers per cabin

So what did I get last week on Freedom? The toiletry bag (that I didn't need).

I went down to the service desk and asked if they had anything else and was given the coffee mug. Added some weight to my bag coming home, and I'm not sure I'll ever use it, but knew I didn't need the toiletry bag.

• 5 months later...

What? You mean you prefer to keep a useful all-in-one-place thread going rather than have a new thread for every ship every couple of days? :p

I'll be on Conquest Sunday. Recent reports are that the gift is the game board. If that's true, I'll try to exchange although there really aren't any things out there currently that I want. Only one I was interested in was the cooler bag and I managed to miss that totally.

And FTR, I do use the cobalt blue mug that I got on Freedom in exchange for the toiletry bag. :D

What? You mean you prefer to keep a useful all-in-one-place thread going rather than have a new thread for every ship every couple of days? :p

I'll be on Conquest Sunday. Recent reports are that the gift is the game board. If that's true, I'll try to exchange although there really aren't any things out there currently that I want. Only one I was interested in was the cooler bag and I managed to miss that totally.

And FTR, I do use the cobalt blue mug that I got on Freedom in exchange for the toiletry bag. :D

If I remember correctly coffee mug not dishwasher or microwave friendly which makes it kind of useless to us. One thread for this would be super

If I remember correctly coffee mug not dishwasher or microwave friendly which makes it kind of useless to us. One thread for this would be super

Your memory is correct (on the mugs), we received game boards on the Magic in February and Breeze in April.

We got four game boards B2B Fascination last Mth..

Left two on the seat of Larrys scooter under the steps. Someone was kind enough to steal them ;)

Second set took to the Lido deck & gave them to the first youngish adults that I saw. :D And I hope they enjoyed them. My friends & family said please NO MORE Carnival logo's they are RC cruisers :eek:

Char

We're booked in August and December, hoping it's something different. Best we have gotten is the shaving/makeup bag. We were hoping they would give it a few more cruises, our son needs one. Only got 2 and we're not giving them up!! LOL