Current Platinum/Diamond Onboard Gift

Montaname

Saw this on the Carnival On-line newsletter

NEW VIFP CLUB

TERVIS® TUMBLER

Coming soon … Our Diamond and Platinum members will receive a NEW VIFP Club Tervis® Tumbler. Thanks to all of you very important fun people for your loyalty!ImageUploadedByForums1395705390.869290.jpg.1c065c2123b8cc26a9e2c0041014c95a.jpg

I'd love this in May. Says Coming Soon

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

I actually WANT the cooler bag, so by the time I'm on Pride in early May, it will probably be gone.

Oh well. It's a gift. If I don't want it, I'll return it to the purser's desk or bring it home and give it away. ;)

There in the end of our LEGEND B2B'S I took the bag's down & the kids traded it for tumblers. So if you want a bag don't be afraid to ask. We & all our family & friends have a bag.

Char

Saw this on the Carnival On-line newsletter

NEW VIFP CLUB

TERVIS® TUMBLER

Coming soon … Our Diamond and Platinum members will receive a NEW VIFP Club Tervis® Tumbler. Thanks to all of you very important fun people for your loyalty![ATTACH]306969[/ATTACH]

I'd love this in May. Says Coming Soon

ohh i would love that one!!

There in the end of our LEGEND B2B'S I took the bag's down & the kids traded it for tumblers. So if you want a bag don't be afraid to ask. We & all our family & friends have a bag.

Char

I wish I would have thought to do that - we have 6 tervis now and I don't really use them.

I wish I would have thought to do that - we have 6 tervis now and I don't really use them.

They sell on eBay with the packaging for incredible prices. Around $35 plus for two unused tumblers.

Kevin C

We have gotten 8 beach totes in the past 4 months. After giving them away to family members and friends, we still have one extra. If we get them again on our April Miracle cruise, I may just give them back. I tried to exchange on my last cruise and was told by Guest Services that they didn't have any other gifts on board. I definitely made a comment on my evaluation email that every ship should have 2 different gifts available for those that are heavy loaded in one or the other. Don't get me wrong, I realize that it is a free gift, and I think it's a wonderful gesture. But what does it cost, since the company already has 5 or 6 gifts that it gives out, to have more than one set on each ship?

Either way, I am appreciative of the gifts I get, and if anyone has extras of another gift and wants to trade me for a beach tote, let me know.

Yeah, I know, first world problems...

Bob

I would love the tumbler, I just got the beach bag in Feb on the Dream and it is ok, but I don't want more of them. I use the tumblers all the time. In fact, I carried one around last cruise and the bartenders made my drinks in them about 1/2 the time. (Some were great about doing it and some didn't).

I use my beach bag to store my things for my next cruise. If I don't plan to use it n the next five weeks, it goes in the bag in the back of my closet. Then when I'm ready to pack, it's all there waiting.

Edited by ccruisequeen

We just got our second set of Tervis tumblers... :rolleyes:

Was hoping for the beach bag.[/quote

Me too.... Just off the Imagination on Thursday. I received the Tervis cup and wanted the beach bag.... I didn't complain though.. it is a great cup and I am sure my son will steal this one too..:D

• 1 month later...
I also have 4 beach bags I would trade if anyone wants.

If you still want to trade, I have brand new tumblers, in package, red or blue lid. I would love a bag and I think they have already changed the gift.

We were on the Valor and received the VIFP tervis - we already had several so I just asked at guest services if they had any of the beach bags I could trade for and they said "Sure" - so it doesn't hurt to ask.

Was so excited about getting one of these tumblers on the Sunshine in April. Didn't take mine with me. Saw the platinum gift on the bed. So excited there's my tumbler..Yeah NO they were not the tumblers!!:o

Now trying to snag one on ebay but I have my limits. I have given away to family the bags. They were very nice but we don't pack and go that much.