Current Platinum/Diamond Onboard Gift

Montaname

I too have beach bag/coolers if anyone wants to trade for trevis tumblers. We seem to get a lot of use out of the tumblers. I think I can have 2 bags for trade.

I will trade a Tervis for a tote bag. I have the Carnival tumble, but it doesn't say VIFP. I have blue or red lid. Let me know

Lisaanneandrandy@msn.com

We were on the Valor and received the VIFP tervis - we already had several so I just asked at guest services if they had any of the beach bags I could trade for and they said "Sure" - so it doesn't hurt to ask.

Ohhh, that's a good idea. I'm cruising this weekend on the Legend. Got the Tervis six months ago and would love to have the bag. Guess it doesn't hurt to ask. Not being ungrateful.... I appreciate getting any gift.

Believe I read on John Heald a while back that gifts would be changed in mid-June. Officially, the current gift is still the tote/cooler bag but have been replaced with tumbler where supply has run out.

On the Liberty in January it was the cooler/beach bag. I don't like it and am hoping for the tumbler in Sept. on the Fantasy. They didn't have it last year and we got the caps, which I don't wear so my husband has two. I asked if I could trade for something else and she brought me two beautiful silver picture frames and wouldn't take the caps, so I have both. I don't think we'll ever get the tumbler!

Edited by Terre

We have 6 of the tumblers and I love them... we use all of them...and there's only 2 of us in the house! :D Plus a Blue Iguanna... I hope to get the Red Frog on the Breeze.

I'm ok with more tumblers, but I would love to get the bag in Sept... fingers crossed. :)

We got the cordial glasses last week on the Glory.

Glasses? When did they start that? Do you have a pic by chance?

We will be on Glory in 3 weeks. I would also like to see pictures of the glasses. Tervis tumblers would be OK, although we already have 6 of those. Well, most any gift is OK as its free. If we don't need, we will give away to someone we meet on the cruise.

Got off Triumph last Saturday and gift was the coffee cups w/ little bag of coffee in box. I think ceramic outside w/stainless steal inside. Changing the gifts alot now days. Had the tote bags on Sunshine in January and Tervis Carnival tumblers last September on Triumph.

Enjoy the gifts!

Kat

Got off Triumph last Saturday and gift was the coffee cups w/ little bag of coffee in box. I think ceramic outside w/stainless steal inside. Changing the gifts alot now days. Had the tote bags on Sunshine in January and Tervis Carnival tumblers last September on Triumph.

Enjoy the gifts!

Kat

I was looking forward to the mugs but now think they are another FAIL on Carnival's part since they are not microwaveable.

Well, I now have another Tervis tumbler. First 2 were just "Carnival" logo; this one is the VIFP. No big deal but something different (that's also useful) would be nice.

Tervis tumbler on the Legend last week.

Anyone off the Liberty recently? We got the cooler beach bag on the Liberty June, but am hoping for the tumblers for our May 31st cruise.

We got the cooler/beach bag on the Liberty this past January.