Who is booked for an Alaskan Cruise in 2015?

lovetotraveltx

We're booked for the Radiance Vancouver RT in September 2015! This will be our first trip to Alaska. We're bringing the kids & both Grandmas. I've been doing a lot of research as one in our party uses a motorized wheelchair, which changes the types of excursions & transportation available to us. Luckily we live in Vancouver, so there's always a chance for glacier & whale tours on another trip. If anyone has any tips, I'd love to hear them. I'm also hoping to read a few reviews of this iteniary this May or from the charter this September. If anyone here is on either of these cruises I'd love to read your review after you return. :)

I'll be on the Radiance 06/06/14. My mother has mobility issues from a stroke 2 years ago so she uses a wheelchair when not at home. I started a thread 'Not quite OCD Alaska, but close' (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2007041) a few weeks ago that went through my pre-planning. I will make sure to do my review when I return so that others in our situation can know what we did. My mother has already said she will not get off the boat on tender so she will be staying on board in Icy Strait Point.

58 days until my departure!! I cannot wait!

I had booked the Coral while I patiently waited for HAL to release their itineraries. Well HAL is NOW open for 2015 and I just booked the Oosterdam for July 26, 2015 and will cancel the Princess cruise. I'm so excited, finally I will get to Glacier Bay and Haines. :D

I just booked the Denali Explorer Cruisetour on the Grand Princess starting May 25. The cruise portion starts May 30 out of Whittier. I cruised the Inside Passage in 1983. At that time I promised myself I would go back and include a land portion to Denali. I know it's over a year away but I'm so excited about this particular cruise. :) It will be fun reading about everyone's 2015 Alaska cruises.

Paula

We will be booking this weekend. There will be 9 of us going. We plan to book the NCL Pearl for June 2015. I can't wait to start planning. Of course I need to finish planning our Southern Carib. cruise for June of this year. ;)

Returning to Alaska on the Holland America Lines' Noordam, Inside Passage, out of Vancouver. This will be a Back-to-Back (our 9th and 10th cruise-week to Alaska) since there is so much to see in May that one week is just not enough.

Lots of new animal babies should be out and about as nature awakens from winter.

Earlybird reservations for an aft-wrap stateroom earned us free wine package (3-bottles) and two free Pinnacle Grill dinners.

Our family of 3 is booked on the southbound sun 6/1/15. Prior to that we are taking the Denali Alyeska 5 day land portion

My family is booked on the NCL Sun June 1, 2015 Southbound.

We are also on the southbound cruise, as part of our 14 day round trip..we are doing the northbound first, leaving Vancouver on May 25. No land tour .. maybe the next time.

Lori

Just finalizing plans for an Alaskan cruise for my DH, DD and SIL for June 24th, 2015. Loved our first Alaskan cruise on the Volendam so much I rebooked to take our daughter and her husband with us to celebrate her receiving her Doctorate in Psychology. Picking a stateroom at this time. So excited, I have already contacted Harv and Marv to reserve a whale watching excursion and am chartering a fishing expedition in Ketchikan. Not sure what we'll do in Skagway, we loved the Dyea Dave Emerald Lake tour with the WP&Y RR trip back down but not sure if the 'kids' won't want to do something a little different. We'll have to do something with the train as that was one of my DH's favorite excursions. He comes from a Railroad family so it was a joy to see him so happy.

I'll be on the Radiance 06/06/14. My mother has mobility issues from a stroke 2 years ago so she uses a wheelchair when not at home. I started a thread 'Not quite OCD Alaska, but close' (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2007041) a few weeks ago that went through my pre-planning. I will make sure to do my review when I return so that others in our situation can know what we did. My mother has already said she will not get off the boat on tender so she will be staying on board in Icy Strait Point.

58 days until my departure!! I cannot wait!

Have a great time! I look forward to reading your reviews. :)

We are! On the Ruby Princess ~ July 12, 2015! Only 478 days to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi there!

Just today we decided to a cruise to Alaska. Is your cruise round trip out of Seattle? We're looking at Ruby vs. Crown.

Interested in your plans!

Marilyn

We just booked for July, 2015 on the Pacific Princess southbound. We selected the 14 day package that includes 7 days land before setting sail. I am so excited that 1. I found this board and 2. Finally deciding to take this trip!

The posts I have read on this site have been very helpful and am looking forward to discovering new things as time passes.

Booked July 31st on Radiance of the Seas.

This will be our second trip to Alaska. The first time we did a one week land tour on our own before the cruise but did not include Denali. This time we are doing cruise tour 7B which flies in to Fairbanks and has 2 nights in Denali.

While I have loved every cruise we have taken, there is something special about sitting out on the balcony and just taking in the beauty of Alaska.

We are booked on the Star Princess for Jul 4 2015 with a 5 day land tour before the cruise. We chose the southbound itinerary. This will be our 1st trip to Alaska.

I think we're on the same land tour and cruise. Have you joined the roll call yet? You're going to love the trip.

We have booked the 7 Day return from Vancouver on NCL Sun Sept. 21/15, have never been to Alaska, looking forward to the trip. Will be our 2nd time on the Sun. Going with SIL & BIL but we are taking the train from Toronto to Vancouver first, then a couple of days to visit Vancouver pre- cruise. None of us have traveled by train or been to Alaska so we're all looking to have an adventure so to speak lol.

cheers...the Ump...:D

Hi all

I am booked on Radiance of the Seas on 22.05.15 with my mum. We booked the day the cruise went on sale as we had a very specific date and cabin requirement. We are doing our own thing for about 5 or 6 days before the cruise. This will be our first time in Alaska and I am in ultra planning mode for when flights, hotels etc go on sale in June time!

Jo :)

We booked Coral land/cruise starting in Fairbanks for 7 days on June 10, 2015. Just got off Coral in the Canal and really loved the ship.

Hey Mike and Cathy,

Hope all is well. We booked the Coral as well for July 2015. We can't wait. We are trying to talk Ron and Marion to doing the cruise with us. We had a blast on the Coral in March. Take care.

Chris and Frank

Glad to see you found your cruise.

We have booked the Millennium northbound itinerary and NCL for our southbound itinerary for June 2015.

Revision: We are no longer taking 2 different cruise lines to Alaska. Instead, we are doing a 14-day Alaska cruise on NCL's Sun.