Who is booked for an Alaskan Cruise in 2015?

lovetotraveltx

We are booked September 2, northbound from Vancouver on Princess Coral. First-time cruises and very excited!

We've cruised on the Coral twice, once to AK. It is a great ship for AK. Have a great first cruise.

Looking forward to our 3rd Alaska cruise. All on NCL. 1st one on the Wind in June 2002, second on the Star in August 2008. We are taking the last cruise of the Season this time, leaving September 19th from Seattle - returning to Vancouver. Can't ever get enough of Alaska and can't wait to go back!!

I am even earlier......sailing May 8th.......;)

Got you beat by a few days, May 2 -6, 2015 on the Coral Princess. It's called an Alaska Sampler only port is Ketchikan round trip from Vancouver. Went for a week last year on the X Century and fell in love! Taking my mom on her first cruise for her 80th

We've cruised on the Coral twice, once to AK. It is a great ship for AK. Have a great first cruise.

Thanks! We did a good bit of research on the itinerary, but we hadn't heard much about the Coral itself. We'll be in Alaska, so I'm sure we'll be happy, but that's good to hear!

Thanks! We did a good bit of research on the itinerary, but we hadn't heard much about the Coral itself. We'll be in Alaska, so I'm sure we'll be happy, but that's good to hear!

There are some great viewing locations on the Coral that most of the pax won't know about. If you go all the way forward on the B, C, and D decks and go through the doors marked Crew Only (don't worry, it's OK) you will find a great viewing balcony. Since most of the pax don't know about these places they are usually uncrowded. It is unshielded so it will be colder then on the Lido but you don't have blue panels tinting the view and it is easy to duck inside for a bit to warm up.

I always thought that the Coral was a happy ship. Everyone on the crew was friendly and happy which made for happy pax. The smaller size is much better for AK, IMHO. So many people prefer the big ships but I like the smaller ships for AK.

• 2 weeks later...
I did because I am putting a group together and I wanted everyone to be able to schedule time and also some people need more time to be able to pay for it

The reason we book a year in advance for some cruises, is that the really popular ones fill up fast, like Panama. Others we book 2 months out, because we get unbelievable deals.

You can take the city bus to Totem Bight Park in Ketchikan and see the totems there.

We are taking the HAL 14 night cruise on the Statendam on July 27. It will be our 50th anniversary celebration cruise.

Congratulations to y'all! We celebrated 40 years this past Dec., so we're calling this - May 13th - our anniversary cruise. It will be our first trip to Alaska...we're so excited!

Thank you to all on CC, the info is priceless.

Congratulations to y'all! We celebrated 40 years this past Dec., so we're calling this - May 13th - our anniversary cruise. It will be our first trip to Alaska...we're so excited!

Thank you to all on CC, the info is priceless.

Our anniversary is July 31 so we will be on our cruise for our celebration. I wonder if they do anything special on the ship for a 50th.

We will be on the Statendam 14nights cruise through Alaska at the 18th of may.

Second time to Alaska and we are really looking forward to it :)

We are on the same itinerary on July 27th. It is our second time on this itinerary. I'll be interested to know how the cruise went and what you did in each port.

We are on the same itinerary on July 27th. It is our second time on this itinerary. I'll be interested to know how the cruise went and what you did in each port.

I promise to write a review with pics after coming back :)

and don't mind to ask :D

Count me in!!! DH and I are on the Oosterdam 05/31/15 south bound doing land tour first arriving in Fairbanks on 05/24/15 with 3 days in Denali.... I am ready to start packing!! 1st Cruise AND 1st time flying... YIKES! Excited and very nervous.

This week I booked a Princess cruise-tour for June on Grand Princess. We were just in Alaska last August, but have never done a cruise tour. This will be our 4th Alaskan cruise - looking forward to Denali and Fairbanks!