2015 / 2016 Cunard Voyages?

cruisefan2012

When does people suppose Cunard will release itineraries for the 2015 / 2016 Voyages?

I`d like to do a Southampton to New York transatlantic on the QM2

No need to wait, 2 July 2015 crossing (M511E) is on sale now.

David.

It's a little short on details, but an article titled "Cunard Line Announces Full Details of 2015-2016 Voyages Program" can be found here: http://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/10833.html

According to that article "...The 2015-2016 Voyages Programme goes on sale 8 April 2014, with Pre-Registration beginning 20 March 2014, 6:00 a.m. PT (9:00 a.m. ET)."

One UK travel agent already has them loaded on their site if you search for them.

Thanks. Just found it.

QE is going to Iceland and the Med In July - Southampton round trips

But seems to be doing Med fly cruises in June

Central Med in May and September - 17 days - Southampton/Southampton

QE - 7 days Fjords and 14 days Baltic in August

Edited by Ray66

But seems to be doing Med fly cruises in June

Ignore. All QE cruises are Southampton round trips.

QE

May

11th – Baltic 16 days (Liverpool Salute)

27th – Central Med 17 nights

June

13th – Short Break St Peter Port 3 nights

16th – Western Med 14 nights

30th – Baltic 14 nights

July

14th – Iceland 12 nights

26th – Western Med 14 nights

August

9th – Baltic 14 nights

23rd – Fjords 7 nights

30th – Western Med 16 nights

September

15th – Central Med 17 nights

October

2nd – Amsterdam, Bruges 5 nights

7th – Western Med 14 nights

21st October – Central Med 17 nights

November

7th – Atlantic Islands 11 nights

18th – Caribbean 24 nights

December

12th – Atlantic Islands 10 nights

22nd – Atlantic Islands 15 nights

QM2 calendar is incomplete

May

10th – Eastbound TA 7 nights

17th – British Isles (Liverpool Salute) 10 nights

27th – Westbound TA

June

incomplete

July

2nd – Spirit of Sir Samuel TA – Liverpool, Halifax, Boston, NY, 13 nights

14th – Eastbound TA

22nd – Westbound TA

August

4th – Eastbound TA

11th – Westbound TA

19th – Eastbound TA

27th – Westbound TA

September & October

Canada & New England -

Sadly I didn't find what I wanted. We were hoping to go on the Brilliance of the Seas TA to Boston (via Iceland) b2b with the following Canada/New England cruise then home from New York on the QM2 but it looks like Cunard don't want to play ball! The first TA back to Southampton would be 29th October which is approx. one month after we would ideally like. However, there seems to be a gap of 18 days/nights between the QM2's return to New York from a Canada/New England cruise on October 11th and the TA on the 29th - has anybody got any ideas about why that would be, or have I missed something?

Gill

Hi Gilpet

I can only take a guess but I assume that the QM2 is being pulled out of service during that time for maintenance, but I'm sure someone else on here will know for sure. Well spotted - I looked at the new schedules last night but didn't notice the gap myself!

Sadly I didn't find what I wanted. We were hoping to go on the Brilliance of the Seas TA to Boston (via Iceland) b2b with the following Canada/New England cruise then home from New York on the QM2 but it looks like Cunard don't want to play ball! The first TA back to Southampton would be 29th October which is approx. one month after we would ideally like. However, there seems to be a gap of 18 days/nights between the QM2's return to New York from a Canada/New England cruise on October 11th and the TA on the 29th - has anybody got any ideas about why that would be, or have I missed something?

Gill

The TA website I found the above cruises on hadn't got all of QM2's journeys on it. There were gaps in June, September and October. Hopefully they will all appear on Cunard's website at 1pm UK time today.

Hi Happyboating,

I only noticed out of sheer desperation, as I won't fly the whole trip would be a non-starter if we can't get home, October 29th from New York would be far too late.........so I'm clutching at straws and hoping that it's not maintenance but that the only site I could find the details on have made a mistake and missed out a "there and back" to Southampton! As I said - clutching at straws.

Gill

Hi Gilpet

I'm looking at the new schedules now, on my TA's website - or the link from their email - and there's a sailing from New York to Southampton on 11th October that may be of use to you. The code is M524A and it's a 7 night Crossing.

Thanks so much for finding that, all may not be lost after all :). Not only have you made me happy but you've also saved the ankles of the people who get in my way in Tesco's today lol. Now we just have to decide where we're going to spend the extra two weeks in the extra two weeks we'll have in the US

Gill

Lots of back-to-back TAs out of New York this year. :)

I plugged the TA dates and durations into my little spreadsheet - this shows how long you could layover between east/westbound TAs if you wanted a little more than a back-to-back but didn't want to fly.

attachment.php?attachmentid=306409&stc=1&d=1395328313

Let me know if there are any errors. Sorry about the tiny size. :)

1042029526_2015TAs-1.jpg.d472d343cee596ba52004408684c0192.jpg

Edited by Underwatr

Ugh, there are some 8 day crossings on the QM2 for 2015. How much slower can she go? Although the crossing on August 11th looks really interesting, as although it's an 8 day westbound crossing, it's stops in Halifax. So it looks like it will do the crossing to Halifax in only 6 days, like the good old days of 2011.

I'm amazed at how these guys basically cut and paste their itineraries from years past. My wife and I have been waiting for 5 years for them to mix it up a bit. Remember when QM2 used to go around the horn, or visit San Francisco? Maybe a Hawaiian cruise even? I'd even consider a Caribbean one. If bookings are truly down they might consider some

variety.

Oh, July 14th is an Eastbound crossing with a day stop in Halifax. I like these new itineraries with the stop in Halifax and then the ship crosses the Atlantic in 5 sea days!!

Yes, there are two of those this year as well - one in June and one in August.

I'm amazed at how these guys basically cut and paste their itineraries from years past. My wife and I have been waiting for 5 years for them to mix it up a bit. Remember when QM2 used to go around the horn, or visit San Francisco? Maybe a Hawaiian cruise even? I'd even consider a Caribbean one. If bookings are truly down they might consider some

variety.

My email says:-

New maiden ports of calls include Oban in the Orkney Islands and the Côte d'Azur resort of St Raphael, Cagliari in Sardinia, Italy's La Spezia and Rapallo, the Moroccan capital of Tangiers and Croatia's beautiful Zadar.

This year we are bringing back ten of our favourite ports from the past. Tortola, Split, Gothenburg, Cephalonia and Sydney, Nova Scotia, to name a few