2015 / 2016 Cunard Voyages?

cruisefan2012

You can find the Cunard 2015 cruise calendar (US version) here: http://www.cunard.com/documents/brochures/1/2015cruisecollection_nam.pdf

If you want to make a round trip NY voyage to Norway, there is one option that has been previously mentioned.

Thanks for the link. No interest in any Cunard offerings I've seen so far for 2015. If I've seen the only Norway choices, will have to rethink our travel ideas. :(

Lots of back-to-back TAs out of New York this year. :)

I plugged the TA dates and durations into my little spreadsheet - this shows how long you could layover between east/westbound TAs if you wanted a little more than a back-to-back but didn't want to fly.

attachment.php?attachmentid=306409&stc=1&d=1395328313

Let me know if there are any errors. Sorry about the tiny size. :)

Yes you are right. Cunard said back to back from NY

Are back... By popular demand:)

Lots of back-to-back TAs out of New York this year. :)

I plugged the TA dates and durations into my little spreadsheet - this shows how long you could layover between east/westbound TAs if you wanted a little more than a back-to-back but didn't want to fly.

attachment.php?attachmentid=306409&stc=1&d=1395328313

Let me know if there are any errors. Sorry about the tiny size. :)

It was nice of you to post this. I do something similar but use a 2015 calendar and two highlighters (yellow EB and orange WB)

Oban in the Orkney Islands?

I hope that the officer's navigation is better than shore-side geography.

(everyone knows that Oban is just to the east of Milton Keynes Harbour :rolleyes: ).

It is obviously not the Oban in Argylle as the Cunarder delivered with the cruise brochure tells me that Oban's whiskEy is renowned as Scotland's most famous product. Perhaps it is somewhere in Ireland?

Edited by Froxfield

It is obviously not the Oban in Argylle as the Cunarder delivered with the cruise brochure tells me that Oban's whiskEy is renowned as Scotland's most famous product. Perhaps it is somewhere in Ireland?

Where's Argylle?

J

2015 cruises have gone on sale now.

5% Cunard World Club saving applicable on new 2015 cruises excluding World & Exotic Cruises. The saving is only applicable to past guests, on new bookings made by 31 July 2014.

• 3 weeks later...

We are thrilled that the back to backs are leaving from New York! Booked today but how is it even possible that the Britannia Club is sold out for the 8/19/15 sailing so far out? We are #1 on the wait list and I think we will clear it but it seems strange to me. We did this cruise in 2011 and booked the BC 4 months out. I guess I am not alone about being happy that this is back!

We are thrilled that the back to backs are leaving from New York! Booked today but how is it even possible that the Britannia Club is sold out for the 8/19/15 sailing so far out? We are #1 on the wait list and I think we will clear it but it seems strange to me. We did this cruise in 2011 and booked the BC 4 months out. I guess I am not alone about being happy that this is back!

If it's any help, while Britannia Club is indeed shown as sold out on Cunard's U.S. web site for your round trip voyage (M517A: Aug 19-Sep 4, 2015), availability is pretty much wide open in Britannia Club for both of the individual one-way voyages (M517: Aug 19-27, 2015 and M518: Aug 27-Sep 4, 2015).

I'm not sure why Cunard is showing Britannia Club as sold out for the round trip, but you can rest assured it is not in fact sold out. It appears the staterooms in the Britannia Club category are perhaps being held for the individual one-way voyages at the moment.

Regards,

John.

If it's any help, while Britannia Club is indeed shown as sold out on Cunard's U.S. web site for your round trip voyage (M517A: Aug 19-Sep 4, 2015), availability is pretty much wide open in Britannia Club for both of the individual one-way voyages (M517: Aug 19-27, 2015 and M518: Aug 27-Sep 4, 2015).

I'm not sure why Cunard is showing Britannia Club as sold out for the round trip, but you can rest assured it is not in fact sold out. It appears the staterooms in the Britannia Club category are perhaps being held for the individual one-way voyages at the moment.

Regards,

John.

Thank you! I didn't even check that.

Hello all you wise Cunarders, I hope this finds you well. I am a "diamond" World Club member, but haven't been aboard for a few years. :o I'm booked on the W. to E. Panama Transit in the Spring of next year. Do any of you know whether Cunard has an all inclusive drink plan? :confused: Some cruise lines do a "classic" or "Premium" Wine Package, and I'm wondering if Cunard, in the few years since I've been on a crossing or a cruise, initiated such a service. Thank you for your expertise. Elizabeth0829 :D

Thank you Underwatr. :) Cunard is having their usual website problems, and that address you provided is not operational at this time. :( However, looking at my booking, the Voyage Personalizer, and sub heading: "Little Luxuries", there is the listing of several wine packages, by the bottle, (no single drink packages which is better for a solo traveler like me). Thank you for your skill and knowledge. :D elizabeth0829

Thank you Underwatr. :) Cunard is having their usual website problems,

I can help you there - we seem to have acquired your website here in the UK. Since first thing this morning, I have only been able to access the US site when using the UK address.

Of some comfort is the fact that the cruise I'm checking is considerably more expensive in the US.:)

Mary

Edited by Norfolk Brit

Good Afternoon All, and thank you Norfolk Brit for your expertise. :) In your "US" site, I'm sorry that you are seeing a higher price - I wish I could sign on the UK site so I could get a lower price. :o

Meanwhile, I am trying to get ahold of the Hotel Manager "Hamilton". I think I have met him on past cruises/crossings. I was told (by phone to Cunard this AM) that I should write a note to the UK office. My problem is: in the "US" website, we only have a US postal address. :confused: Perhaps you can provide me with the UK postal address (that is, as soon as you get your UK site back). Many thanks for your very helpful response. elizabeth0829 :D

Good Afternoon All, and thank you Norfolk Brit for your expertise. :) In your "US" site, I'm sorry that you are seeing a higher price - I wish I could sign on the UK site so I could get a lower price. :o

Meanwhile, I am trying to get ahold of the Hotel Manager "Hamilton". I think I have met him on past cruises/crossings. I was told (by phone to Cunard this AM) that I should write a note to the UK office. My problem is: in the "US" website, we only have a US postal address. :confused: Perhaps you can provide me with the UK postal address (that is, as soon as you get your UK site back). Many thanks for your very helpful response. elizabeth0829 :D

Hi,

I think the address you are looking for is Cunard Line, Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton, SO15 1ST.

:)