25 Bonus Points (2 Threads Merged)

BosoxI

Looks as if bonus points from 2 of my cruises from February have been added. However, the addition of points is really a non issue since passengers seem to be boarding at the proper level reguardless of what the points listed on the Captain's Club page indicate. If you have reached the Elite level,you will board as an Elite. Just check for the proper level when you print your boarding pass.Call Celebrity if you notice a problem and they will adjust your level. As they say in Basketball: "No harm,no foul".

Looks as if bonus points from 2 of my cruises from February have been added. However, the addition of points is really a non issue since passengers seem to be boarding at the proper level reguardless of what the points listed on the Captain's Club page indicate. If you have reached the Elite level,you will board as an Elite. Just check for the proper level when you print your boarding pass.Call Celebrity if you notice a problem and they will adjust your level. As they say in Basketball: "No harm,no foul".

Good for you Orator. You seem to be the lucky one.

I'm still waiting for my December bonus points as well as the bonus for our March cruise. Confused as to why they would credit Feb sailings before December.

Good for you Orator. You seem to be the lucky one.

I'm still waiting for my December bonus points as well as the bonus for our March cruise. Confused as to why they would credit Feb sailings before December.

The bonus point promotiononly applied to cruises AFTER February 1st. They had to be booked by January 31st. Sorry to say, but your December cruises didn't qualify for the promotion.

Exactly. We're just off the Eclipse found our 25 points added when we checked the X site for another reason. As Orator says, we had received our Elite + status even without the points. DW sure appreciated her cappucini at noon without any charge and it only cost us thousands for the privilege ;)

• 2 weeks later...

After three phone calls (one last week-two today) and long holds as the Captain's Club rep looked into the problem, we got our points. We are now Elites. This was important because it gives us Diamond status on Royal Carib. and we are doing 2 b2b cruises with them in September.

Happy days are here again.....

I gave up waiting for the bonus points from our March and April cruises and finally recieved them while on the phone when I called the Captain's Club.

I had already emailed about the points three days before. A week later (tonight), I received the following email back from Celebrity:

From: captainsclub@celebritycruises.com [mailto:captainsclub@celebritycruises.com]

Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 12:40 AM

To:

Subject: RE: Membership Number or tier level

Celebrity Captain's Club Number: 731841611

Dear Ms. Sails Too Much:

Thank you for your e-mail. We apologize for our delayed response.

We would also like to apologize for the delay in adding your bonus points for your previous cruises on the Celebrity Century, March 03, 2014 and the Celebrity Equinox, April 04, 2014. Due to a system limitation in our database, there was a delay in these processing in your cruise history. This error has been corrected and your cruise history is now updated.

You and XXXXXXXXX are now listed as Elite members with 599 Club Points. Your Elite benefits include the following:

Access to Captain's Club Newsletter online Access to the Loyalty Desk between cruises (1-800-760-0654) Access to Reunion Cruise and President's Cruise events One category upgrade applicable for category 11 - AquaClass Exclusive Captain's Club Celebration Eligibility for Captain's Club promotions when booking a future cruise onboard Premium offers delivered to the stateroom on each sailing including the following:

Complimentary gelato from Cafe Al Bacio & Gelateria

10% discount off any internet package

Free AquaSpa treatment upgrade

10% discount on a print or digital photo package

A full listing of the Celebrity Captain's Club terms and conditions are provided on our website http://www.celebrity.com/captainsclub.

Celebrity Captain's Club members are no longer required to show their membership cards to receive benefits. Therefore, we have discontinued publication of the membership cards. In order to receive credit for your cruise and to receive your benefits onboard, simply provide your membership number at the time of booking.

We see that your membership numbers have been added to your upcoming reservations on the Celebrity Millennium, sailing on November 09, 2014 and November 23, 2014.

We would like to take this opportunity to recommend that you enjoy a quiet dinner in our fabulous RMS Olympic while onboard the Celebrity Millennium. This specialty restaurant provides for a nostalgic dining experience. Here, you can enjoy table-top service, a dine-in wine cellar and a demonstration kitchen in opulent style-reminiscent of ocean liners of the early twentieth century. RMS Olympic is open for dinning from 6:00 pm 9:30 pm with a cost of $45 per guest. You may consider booking in advance due to the popularity of this particular venue.

Simply visit http://www.celebritycruises.com and select Already Booked . If you wish, you may contact the Celebrity Captain s Club at the phone number or email below and we will be happy to assist you with your reservation.

While verifying that your membership numbers were present on your upcoming sailing for the Celebrity Millennium, we noticed that your dining table size was not noted. We will be happy to update this preferences, please let us know if you would prefer a table of four, six, eight or ten.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us again and we will be happy to assist you.

Ms. Cruises too much, we look forward to welcoming you and XXXX, our valued Elite members, onboard the Celebrity Millennium soon.

Sincerely,

Celebrity Cruises Captain's Club

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?

Natalie Dick

Call: 1-800-760-0654, 8 am-11 pm EST, Monday-Friday; 9 am-8 pm EST Saturday-Sunday (Outside the United States or Canada: +1-316-554-5961) Visit our Web site: http://www.celebrity.com/captainsclub E-mail us: captainsclub@celebrity.com Write us: Captain's Club

4729 South Palisade Avenue

Wichita, KS 67217

[THREAD ID:1-1SS8BP3]

I find it pretty funnt that:

1. Someone at Celebrity doesn't know the AquaSpa was removed a few months ago, and it is now the Canyon Ranch Spa Club

2. They've raised the price of the RMS Olympic Restaurant and didn't tell themselves.

Who knows what else is actually wrong in this message.

Sigh

If only their shore side customer service matched the experiece onboard. At least it is amusing :)

Happy sailing,

Jenna

• 1 month later...

I think this issue should be escalated to the CEO. We are due to receive the bonus points making us elite for our October cruise. So far a number of e mails to cc have resulted in replies of we will investigate, we are looking into it, blah blah blah............

Talk but no action. Why does Celebrity let itself down with these types of issues? This is not rocket science this is run a report, who is due bonus points, credit them.