Cunard

granny49

No, I would not think so. Yes, they are sister companies, but exist separately. Call Cunard or book direct on their website.

Another idea is to find a travel agent, they could take care of it ALL for you :)

PS. QM2 is a wonderful and beautiful ship, and VERY British

Can Princess agents make a Cunard booking?We are looking at booking the Queen Mary to Southhampton then going on a Princess ship.
Your TA can handle both reservations for you but you cannot call Princess to book a Cunard cruise. They are completely separate cruise lines albeit owned by the same corporation.

Can Princess agents make a Cunard booking?We are looking at booking the Queen Mary to Southhampton then going on a Princess ship.

I see you have already sailed on QM2 so you know what a great ship she is. We have tossed about doing the same thing as we love the QM2 Transatlantic crossings but think Princess has the better itineraries once you are over there. Hope you post your adventures here.:D

If you request to be contacted by a Personal Vacation Planner from both Princess and Cunard there is a very good chance they will be the same person--they all work out of the same office in Santa Clarita. When I call mine on the Cunard line half the time she will answer "This is ***** at Princess..." and when retuning a message I left about my Cunard booking the caller ID shows the Princess phone number (or vice versa). Please note I am offering this information only as an anecdote and absolutely not as criticism; my PVP has always done a great job for me.

Whether the general pool of CSRs is shared between the lines I do not know; even if they are I suspect they could only pull up Princess' reservation system if you call in on the Princess 800 number, and Cunard's if you call theirs.

Edited by fishywood

If you request to be contacted by a Personal Vacation Planner from both Princess and Cunard there is a very good chance they will be the same person--they all work out of the same office in Santa Clarita. When I call mine on the Cunard line half the time she will answer "This is ***** at Princess..." and when retuning a message I left about my Cunard booking the caller ID shows the Princess phone number (or vice versa). Please note I am offering this information only as an anecdote and absolutely not as criticism; my PVP has always done a great job for me.

Whether the general pool of CSRs is shared between the lines I do not know; even if they are I suspect they could only pull up Princess' reservation system if you call in on the Princess 800 number, and Cunard's if you call theirs.

Several years ago, Princess was somewhat over Cunard. Princess sent several of their senior officers and staff to Cunard, Cunard moved into Princess's head quarters and assumed their same booking system and the Reps that help the Travel Agents were dual branded to represent both companies.

I don't know if this still exists under the new corporate restructure that was announced late last year. I assume many of the items are still there.

Edited by Coral