Robes?

WorkinMoM

In concierge class and above they are really nice and big but any cabins below they are quite thin & a little on the small side!

I'm sure for the smaller size of person they would be fine but the larger person might struggle a little to get it all the way round!!! :rolleyes: and that's speaking from experience! Started off ok on day 1 but by day 14 no chance! :D

Sometimes they are not in your wardrobe on day 1. Just ask your steward and he or she will leave one for you the following day. They sometimes take a day to get back from laundry. The thin robes are a little on the small side, they just about went round me and I am UK size 20.

I did ask for a larger one but none available. I think if I had pushed it and asked the hotel director they may have found me one of the thicker ones that are said to be larger. As I could just about manage with it, I did not bother asking again.

Aqua rooms they say you get a robe but then another robe and slippers.

I could have sworn I read someplace here that the robe and slippers are yours to keep after the cruise is over? Or did I misread that

Don't know how it works in Aqua Class.... but in Concierge Class & Sky Suites they are definitely yours to keep.... for a price! :D