Adult daycare

Hey all was just curious to know if all the Rcl fleet has some sort of adult daycare ,evening entertainment , some of the best time on the sea were spent in the schooner bar after dark , was hoping there would be something like that on navigator

On our cruise to Alaska 2012 there was adult daycare in the schooner bar every night. The gentelman was so halarious and got the entire place so worked up having a good time. My son was 18 at the time and we loved every minute of it.

On Indy this pass November and no evening adult daycare. It ended up that most folks hit the kereokee lonunge but it was the same wanna be singers every night.

I really wanted one of the free shirts on the Alaska cruise that said....adult day care! Never won one...so sad.

On our cruise to Alaska 2012 there was adult daycare in the schooner bar every night. The gentelman was so halarious and got the entire place so worked up having a good time. My son was 18 at the time and we loved every minute of it.

On Indy this pass November and no evening adult daycare. It ended up that most folks hit the kereokee lonunge but it was the same wanna be singers every night.

Derek Lewis. He's on Facebook as FiveMinuteParty. I think he's doing a tour on Celebrity until Rhapsody goes back to Alaska this summer.

A lot if the ships have good bars for through the day with music and good atmosphere

Really depends on the cruise director and what activities they put where as to where is best on a given ship

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is only one Derek Lewis and he can´t be on all the ships.

I agree he is one of the best.

The best Adult Daycare is in the Brig after catching an adult having too much to drink and doing something illegal such as throwing off the deck chairs into the ocean:D .

Another form of Adult Daycare is watching them miss the ship. We just start yelling"So Sad Too Bad" with a drink of the day in our hand:D

The best Adult Daycare is in the Brig after catching an adult having too much to drink and doing something illegal such as throwing off the deck chairs into the ocean:D .

Another form of Adult Daycare is watching them miss the ship. We just start yelling"So Sad Too Bad" with a drink of the day in our hand:D

I like this one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Derek Lewis. He's on Facebook as FiveMinuteParty. I think he's doing a tour on Celebrity until Rhapsody goes back to Alaska this summer.

I sure hope he will be on the Rhapsody in Alaska...:p Have enjoyed him when he was on Rhapsody and Voyager out of Galveston.

I'm not getting this. What exactly IS Adult Daycare?

It's... uhm... well... Kind of a mix of stand up comedy, audience participation, karaoke and just a little bit of old-fashioned story-telling. By this one guy. Who keeps getting booked back because, honestly, it's one of the best ways to blow through a late evening in a shipboard bar that I've ever encountered, and I'll happily go see him again if I'm on the right ship.

Oh man, when the crowds let out from the shows or dinner and walked through the schooner bar it was epic. The host never missed a beat in letting the jokes fly. When anyone knows where he is booked please share. He was one of the best parts of the trip.

To echo others, I loved Derek on The Rhapsody and Voyager out of Galveston. Nobody like him. He left when Mariner came to Galveston since he won't perform in a smoking environment. I was hoping since Derek lives in TX and all RCI lounges/pubs are now smoke free that he would be back in Galveston where he belongs. ;)

To echo others, I loved Derek on The Rhapsody and Voyager out of Galveston. Nobody like him. He left when Mariner came to Galveston since he won't perform in a smoking environment. I was hoping since Derek lives in TX and all RCI lounges/pubs are now smoke free that he would be back in Galveston where he belongs. ;)

Oh that would be fantastic if he was on navigator by August

I loved Derek Lewis when he was on Rhapsody in Galveston! My husband and I hung out in the Schooner Bar every evening for "Adult Day Care at Night." We even got roped into singing a duet of "Summer Lovin'" and neither of us can sing. :o That poor audience! I still have a copy of the CD. It was all in good fun, although a woman who insisted her pre-teen son should be allowed to stay got offended and complained. :rolleyes: She was told more than once that it was "adult" humor. Derek had to tone it down the next couple of nights. :mad:

It would be awesome if Derek is back in Galveston next summer. I'm supposed to have a family cruise with hubby's extended family. I could use some Adult Day Care! :D