Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Your wish is my command. Officially the last time Meyer Werft delivered a ship later than scheduled was Pride of Hawaii/ Norwegian Jade in 2006. That was due to problems with the main engines that occured during the sea trials.

Right now, there is no reason to fear that Anthem or Escape could be delivered later than scheduled.

LOL you're the best! Thanks for confirming my suspicions that MW has not missed a scheduled delivery in a long, long time. Pretty darn good track record.

As much as I'd love to read through 49 pages of posts, I really don't have time... so can someone tell me if there's a comprehensive list of which restaurants are included in your cruise fare and which are an additional charge?

On a related note, I'm a little confused by the Supper Club... will it be an upcharge dinner show, similar to Cirque and Illusionarium?

TIA!

Yeah no ones posted that list yet. Yeah I think the club will be a dinner show

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

As much as I'd love to read through 49 pages of posts, I really don't have time... so can someone tell me if there's a comprehensive list of which restaurants are included in your cruise fare and which are an additional charge?

On a related note, I'm a little confused by the Supper Club... will it be an upcharge dinner show, similar to Cirque and Illusionarium?

TIA!

I believe there will be a charge like the illusionarium and Cirque show

If you look at the Escape page on NCL's website, under the dining page you can click either complimentary or specialty, and it will highlight which restaurants are included in each. There is a ton of info there, that I enjoy investigating. Many people here are throwing a fit at people posting links, but I thought you might enjoy: http://escape.ncl.com/dining#all

Included restaurants are:

Margaritaville

Taste

Savor

Manhattan Room

O'Sheehan's

Garden Cafe

Specialty restaurants are:

Bayamo

Teppanyaki

Le Bistro

Cagney's

La Cucina

Moderno

Pincho Tapas

Food Republic

If you look at the Escape page on NCL's website, under the dining page you can click either complimentary or specialty, and it will highlight which restaurants are included in each. There is a ton of info there, that I enjoy investigating. Many people here are throwing a fit at people posting links, but I thought you might enjoy: http://escape.ncl.com/dining#all

Margaritaville

Taste

Savor

Manhattan Room

O'Sheehan's

Garden Cafe

Bayamo

Teppanyaki

Le Bistro

Cagney's

La Cucina

Moderno

Pincho Tapas

Food Republic

I appreciate the list. As always looks like Norwegian will have a nice number of dining options for Escape

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 via Tapatalk

Some (new to me) pics of the other dining venues;

http://www.agents.ncl.eu/image-library.php?g=162&show=1

Supperclub For the Record, Bayamo and also a Garden Cafe render.

Those renderings have been around for a bit now.

I put all the current renderings in one spot for those interested. Each rendering is labeled if you put your curser over the photo.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/eroller/sets/72157650525734951/

Margaritaville

Taste

Savor

Manhattan Room

O'Sheehan's

Garden Cafe

Bayamo

Teppanyaki

Le Bistro

Cagney's

La Cucina

Moderno

Pincho Tapas

Food Republic

Perfect! Thank you!

I thought I read that The Cellars and The District Brew House would have small plates or something? It seemed like The Cellars would be a la carte, but I couldn't tell from the description if food items at the Brew House would be complimentary.

Edited by chelle74

I put all the current renderings in one spot for those interested. Each rendering is labeled if you put your curser over the photo.

Wow! This is great. :)

Thanks for putting the photos together in one album.

Margaritaville

Taste

Savor

Manhattan Room

O'Sheehan's

Garden Cafe

Bayamo

Teppanyaki

Le Bistro

Cagney's

La Cucina

Moderno

Pincho Tapas

Food Republic

I wonder which specialty restaurants will be included in the ultimate dining package.

I wonder which specialty restaurants will be included in the ultimate dining package.

Let's hope Bayamo is included with the UDP and not an extra charge in addition to UDP like Ocean Blue is on the Getaway and Breakaway. Bayamo, Food Republic, and Pincho Tapas Bar sounds wonderful!

Let's hope Bayamo is included with the UDP and not an extra charge in addition to UDP like Ocean Blue is on the Getaway and Breakaway. Bayamo, Food Republic, and Pincho Tapas Bar sounds wonderful!

If I had to guess, I'd say for certain Food Republic and Pincho Tapas Bar are not included with UDP because they are a la carte (I believe the UDP excludes all a la carte dining?). And I would probably assume that Bayamo is excluded as well. :( We opted for the UBP, but we'll probably try a couple of the specialty restaurants, anyway. We dined at Le Bistro on the Sun and it was incredible... definitely worth the up-charge!

If I had to guess, I'd say for certain Food Republic and Pincho Tapas Bar are not included with UDP because they are a la carte (I believe the UDP excludes all a la carte dining?). And I would probably assume that Bayamo is excluded as well. :( We opted for the UBP, but we'll probably try a couple of the specialty restaurants, anyway. We dined at Le Bistro on the Sun and it was incredible... definitely worth the up-charge!

If it's the same on Breakaway and Getaway, I think the UDP will still give you a 20 percent discount at Food Republic and Pincho. I have read that on Breakaway and Getaway it gives you 20 percent off at Ocean Blue, Wasabi, and Shanghai Noodle Bar

If it's the same on Breakaway and Getaway, I think the UDP will still give you a 20 percent discount at Food Republic and Pincho. I have read that on Breakaway and Getaway it gives you 20 percent off at Ocean Blue, Wasabi, and Shanghai Noodle Bar

When I was on epic all the specialty restaurants were included

When I was on epic all the specialty restaurants were included

The noodle bar isn't.

Neither is Wasabi sushi.

The a la carte are 20% off with UDP. Those are both a la carte. It states that right in the terms.

I wonder if the non tariff restaurants will be serving lunch on embarkation day?

I will be dinning in the tariff restaurants in the evenings, but would like to experience the Manhattan dinning room, maybe for lunch on embarkation day when the Garden Café can get over crowded. Maybe I should ask on the Getaway boards what happens on sailing.

Tom

I wonder if the non tariff restaurants will be serving lunch on embarkation day?

I will be dinning in the tariff restaurants in the evenings, but would like to experience the Manhattan dinning room, maybe for lunch on embarkation day when the Garden Café can get over crowded. Maybe I should ask on the Getaway boards what happens on sailing.

Tom

In the past, usually only buffets are open during embarkation. I think maybe Cagney's is also open as a buffet during this time.

In the past, usually only buffets are open during embarkation. I think maybe Cagney's is also open as a buffet during this time.

Every Norwegian ship I have been on has had at least one main dining room open for lunch on embarkation day. Breakaway had both Taste and Savor open but "Taste" was only open for Cruise Critics for our embarkation luncheon. :)

This is great! Thanks for putting all the Escape renderings in one place. We booked Escape earlier this week. :D