Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Yikes!! Looks very top heavy. DH says let's hope for a smooth TA crossing!!

LOL! I just told my DH the same thing and asked him if I should maybe call someone. "Hello Minions? May I please speak with the Chief Engineer? I just have a little itty bitty question......." :D;):D

Alright guys/gals I need some advice for staterooms for the Novemeber 29th sailing. I am thinking either a b1 or b6 balcony. Price is about the same like $80 difference. The B1 AFT is just a guarantee stateroom it doesn't actually let me pick the individual room. Anyone have experience with this? I just don't want to get stuck with a crappy room that has no loungers on it for an aft balcony. Or am i crazy and should i just book a regular balcony room? Any advice is greatly appreciated guys and gals.

Thanks

We are in 11/28 sailing and have a B1. These are the best balconies on the ship unless you are in the Haven. I also,have sailed on Getaway with a B6 which IMHO the second best balcony!!!

If this is similar to the Breakaway class, Only some of the Haven balconies are great, most are similar in size to most standard balconies. Obviously the haven has other perks but both the general haven and spa balconies are nothing special.

Are they?

Whew! Don't know why but I felt like I had to go through all 63 pages before I posted. We are booked on DCL for 2016 but when we saw the Escape we had to "jump ship". I had been looking at RCCL because everyone says they are so great. For myself, I can't get excited about indoor malls on a ship. If I cruise warm weather, I want to be outside! So as soon as I saw H20 and The Waterfront, I was sold! We're in a B6 for April 2016. Thanks for all the information here! It's going to be exciting to watch as the Escape is finished. I can hardly wait for the first reviews to come out. It looks like we're going to love NCL!

Whew! Don't know why but I felt like I had to go through all 63 pages before I posted. We are booked on DCL for 2016 but when we saw the Escape we had to "jump ship". I had been looking at RCCL because everyone says they are so great. For myself, I can't get excited about indoor malls on a ship. If I cruise warm weather, I want to be outside! So as soon as I saw H20 and The Waterfront, I was sold! We're in a B6 for April 2016. Thanks for all the information here! It's going to be exciting to watch as the Escape is finished. I can hardly wait for the first reviews to come out. It looks like we're going to love NCL!

Well I will be on the very first sailing in the US that's the 3 day, I promise to post a very detailed review of every aspect of the cruise.

Hello to all and thanks so much for the incredible photos and hugely informative posts. I'm new to the forum, but not to cruising having done many cruises while in the US Navy, albeit mostly under water. My wife and I have booked the 27FEB-05MAR 2016 sailing. As all of the H2 cabins were booked, we chose one of the H3 cabins on deck 18. I searched until my little typing fingers were raw, but can find no floor plan for this cabin. The US NCL site doesn't even show a rendering for this suite. The UK NCL site shows the same rendered image for both the H2 and H3, which has to be wrong as the H2 is almost twice the size. Any of you insiders have any info on the Escape H3 suite? I guess I just need to be more patient, but going from a rack on a ballistic missile submarine to the Haven has me a bit excited.

Many thanks.

I just booked cabin 15870. The other cabin i was looking at was 15884. A

ny opinions on either of these?

Well both cabins will have the buffet above them. Possible noise issues? Are there any reports from BA and GA (deck 14 would be the corresponding deck on them) from those cabins of noise problems?

Also the official deckplans seem to have no info on 15884's balcony size.

Hard to know for sure until someone is actually on the ship I suppose

We are in 11/28 sailing and have a B1. These are the best balconies on the ship unless you are in the Haven. I also,have sailed on Getaway with a B6 which IMHO the second best balcony!!!

We are on the same sailing and I ended up getting the b1 balcony. I called my PCC with Norwegian to book and the only available b1 was one of the accessible rooms so we took it. Anyone have experience with one of these rooms.

We are on the same sailing and I ended up getting the b1 balcony. I called my PCC with Norwegian to book and the only available b1 was one of the accessible rooms so we took it. Anyone have experience with one of these rooms.

I don't know if it's true but I've heard if somebody handicapped need the room they can bump you out of the suites completely

I don't know if it's true but I've heard if somebody handicapped need the room they can bump you out of the suites completely

No, the fact is though, and I'm sure you'll agree, that if a person requiring a HD cabin were to need one and you didn't, they move you, that's true. However, in most cases, they will move you to another similar cabin or they'll do their best to give you something better, not worse.

Hey everyone thanks for the info. We booked a bit far out (2/25/17-03/04/17) for my 30th birthday !!! We have only sailed the disney wonder and are all very excited.

Any guesses or info on a cat BD room 15854? Advice on location and/or potential better spot? We have plenty of time just want it to be perfect :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by DoubleC33

YES! It was too good to pass up. Never book this early, but we can't wait until November!

I'm loving the free alcohol package. I'm not a huge drinker but when I go on a cruise I'm usually wasted lol. I always say When in Rome do as.

I'm sailing on the three day in November, I'll have a very detailed review up for future ncl escape cruisers

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Hi, Motley and others departing Hamburg Oct 25....

Come and join us in the three-day Roll Call...

Kate

Edited by Happy Sails 2 U

Hey everyone thanks for the info. We booked a bit far out (2/25/17-03/04/17) for my 30th birthday !!! We have only sailed the disney wonder and are all very excited.

Any guesses or info on a cat BD room 15854? Advice on location and/or potential better spot? We have plenty of time just want it to be perfect :)

15854 will also have the buffet above it, so potiential noise issues are possible.

15854 will also have the buffet above it, so potiential noise issues are possible.

Interesting. Thank you! How early and late will the buffet be open? If it's 24 hours that may definitely be a problem.