Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Norwegian-Escape-im-Bau-Meyer-Werft.jpg

Thanks!!! Love seeing the changes.

Does anyone know when the ship gets taken out of this space and when they do sea trials? August or even as late as September?

We are going Dec 5 so it's fun to see the pictures of it being built.

I just convinced myself to book Breakaway and Escape for next year. While I want to spend a lot of time outside (so, balcony size is a consideration to a degree), I, too, am curious in the "A" and "B" configurations. (Personally, I want the "B"). I guessed for Escape - hope I picked right (if there's a choice).

I've never been on the Breakaway (too large a ship class for my DH as his health declined), but they look interesting to me.

IT. DOES. NOT. EXIST. ON. THIS. SHIP.

It cannot be booked for free, or for 25% off, or for a night alone with your mom. It doesn't exist.

You'll have to excuse LrgPizza, my posts seems to greatly annoy him or her for some reason.

I took xcell's question about UDP and Cirque Dreams on the first night at face value since I was not sure if he was actually asking about Cirque or about the new dinner show on the Escape. If he was not aware there is no Cirque show on the Escape, he certainly knows now;).

But, whatever he was referring to, my answer re a 25% discount applies to ALL "entertainment dining" according to NCL's statement on UDP after 7-02-15. Cirque, Illusionarium and the Supper Club are amoung those included in the UDP discount, and no mention of first night only.

How do I get a copy of this review?

What review? Not sure what you are asking for. This thread is made up of cruisers who are "watching" the Escape being built and killing time while waiting for our sailing dates or for those thinking about cruising on Escape :)

Here is link to Norwegian's Escape website

http://www.escape.ncl.com/

Thank you Lloyd555.....the pictures are great! I believe I can see my cabin, we are on the TA !!!!!!!!!! :D

Happy and safe cruising all. :)

I hear ya! I'm trying to see mine. One of Lloyd's fantastic shots shows the bridge which is deck 15, I believe. We're in the starboard H3 on deck 18, but I can't make out anything above the bridge. I guess decks 16-20 for that forward section are still to come or maybe it's just the angle of the shot? Either way, many thanks to Lloyd for the photos.

Hey!! There's a man on our balcony (cabin 13252)!!

We're in this port side balcony cabin for the TA Southampton to Miami.

I hope you'll post a review for us! Looks like you have an angled balcony? We are in one in January. Can't wait to hear more:D:D:D

I have a question, we are booked in the aft haven penthouse on the 11th level, port side. If anyone has seen the deck plans, there is kind of a chunk out of the room as compared to the 12th deck and up. Any idea what that might be, and would you move to 12? I'm a newbie so any insight appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk