How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

I shouldn't be so addicted to this thread but we are all so, so, so, so excited for our Regal Princess cruise. We booked it in early July 2015. Now we are only 66 days away from the Caribbean and a ship none of us has sailed. We are sharing pictures of the clothes we have bought, sharing excursion ideas, thinking about a couple of fun restaurants to eat at in Fort Lauderdale, talking about our weight loss (me 20 pounds), and all and all just so excited to be sailing in 66 days. In addition, there is some very, very exciting news but not surprising at all news for us. I have a friend and her sister that are seriously considering booking as well as the insides they were looking at have come down $300pp since we booked. I'm thinking the Zika Virus and some other INSANE things might have made cabins available. And lo and behold, with absolutely no surprise at ALL to me there is an inside cabin right near our balconies that has become available after final payment. I think people hold cruises until the end and then life happens or OTHER things happen. I sure am working on my friend to grab it right away and come along with us on what will be an amazing cruise. I can't get the emoji's to post so I will say big grin, big grin, big grin and life is amazingly good as I will be cruising with the most amazing people ever in one of my favorite places to cruise. smiley face, smiley face, smiley face!!!! It could rain every day, we could have passengers that weren't that great or passenger who thinks they could cause concern to anyone on the cruise, the food could suck, the service could be the worst ever and we would all still be so excited to be on this cruise and to be together. We would just be happy to open our adjoining balcony cabins and spend 7 days looking at the Caribbean sea together. Life is surely grand!!!! It is so good to sail with people you love and who love you no matter what. Unconditional love and,fun is a wonderful thing. Aren't we all so lucky to share amazing experiences.

Edited by lovevacadays

I shouldn't be so addicted to this thread but we are all so, so, so, so excited for our Regal Princess cruise. We booked it in early July 2015. Now we are only 66 days away from the Caribbean and a ship none of us has sailed. We are sharing pictures of the clothes we have bought, sharing excursion ideas, thinking about a couple of fun restaurants to eat at in Fort Lauderdale, talking about our weight loss (me 20 pounds), and all and all just so excited to be sailing in 66 days. In addition, there is some very, very exciting news but not surprising at all news for us. I have a friend and her sister that are seriously considering booking as well as the insides they were looking at have come down $300pp since we booked. I'm thinking the Zika Virus and some other INSANE things might have made cabins available. And lo and behold, with absolutely no surprise at ALL to me there is an inside cabin right near our balconies that has become available after final payment. I think people hold cruises until the end and then life happens or OTHER things happen. I sure am working on my friend to grab it right away and come along with us on what will be an amazing cruise. I can't get the emoji's to post so I will say big grin, big grin, big grin and life is amazingly good as I will be cruising with the most amazing people ever in one of my favorite places to cruise. smiley face, smiley face, smiley face!!!! It could rain every day, we could have passengers that weren't that great or passenger who thinks they could cause concern to anyone on the cruise, the food could suck, the service could be the worst ever and we would all still be so excited to be on this cruise and to be together. We would just be happy to open our adjoining balcony cabins and spend 7 days looking at the Caribbean sea together. Life is surely grand!!!! It is so good to sail with people you love and who love you no matter what. Unconditional love and,fun is a wonderful thing. Aren't we all so lucky to share amazing experiences.

Totally agree with you,we are indeed very lucky,sometimes we just take things for granted. Lots of othesr would love to be in the same boat as ourselves (pun intended):D May we wish everyone health, happiness and many more happy sailings. Happy cruising everyone. :)

Inquiring minds want to know-What are TALKING shoes? :confused:

Do they take over when you are tired? :eek:

You don't speak Hillbilly do you?:eek: You need to fill in the blanks. Now she is talking about buying shoes. Any Ozark Hillbilly knows that.;)

You don't speak Hillbilly do you?:eek: You need to fill in the blanks. Now she is talking about buying shoes. Any Ozark Hillbilly knows that.;)

:eek: Okay then-talking about buying shoes-she is in trouble! Hope you do not have to accompany here on ALL these shopping trips--you may spend all your drinking shoe money! :D