How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

Too many [emoji22]. Actually 117 which isn't tooooo bad but just can't wait. Second cruise and this time on Celebrity Solstice [emoji3]

Where are you going on your second cruise?

What was your First cruise?

It's lots of fun to keep track of everything on this website and make a timeline for your cruise critic signature.

http://www.cruise-ships.com/login/

It will be easy for you since you have only two to build.:D

Hmmmm, so i think my signature works from the website, but not the cruise critic app? Anyway, never mind. Last cruise was on Rhapsody of the Seas from Sydney to South Pacific - Louganville, Champagne Bay, Port Villa, Lifou and Isle of pines. This time we are on Celebrity Solstice again from Sydney to South Pacific - Isle of Pines, Noumea, Mystery Island, Suva and Loutoka. We are a family of 5, we are in our 40's with a daughter who will be 18 in October and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We all loved the last cruise and are hanging for this one :)

Hmmmm, so i think my signature works from the website, but not the cruise critic app? Anyway, never mind. Last cruise was on Rhapsody of the Seas from Sydney to South Pacific - Louganville, Champagne Bay, Port Villa, Lifou and Isle of pines. This time we are on Celebrity Solstice again from Sydney to South Pacific - Isle of Pines, Noumea, Mystery Island, Suva and Loutoka. We are a family of 5, we are in our 40's with a daughter who will be 18 in October and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We all loved the last cruise and are hanging for this one :)

Did you notice that we are sailing on the Rhapsody next April/May in the Mediterranean after a Transatlantic? We have been on her before in her inaugural year! We want to go to Australia in 2018 but are not sure how we will like the grueling long flight! Perhaps we could sail from Hawaii to cruise there first! We have friends we met on the Celebrity Reflection in 2013 from Australia.

Did you look at the "cruise-ship.com" link I gave in the last post?

Did you notice that we are sailing on the Rhapsody next April/May in the Mediterranean after a Transatlantic? We have been on her before in her inaugural year! We want to go to Australia in 2018 but are not sure how we will like the grueling long flight! Perhaps we could sail from Hawaii to cruise there first! We have friends we met on the Celebrity Reflection in 2013 from Australia.

Did you look at the "cruise-ship.com" link I gave in the last post?

We will be on Rhapsody to the Western Caribbean during the first week in April, so over 200 days still.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My next cruise is in 61 days on the Victory for Halloween.....oooooooaaaaahhhh then my next one is books for May 13, 2017 for Southampton for 13 wonderful days all over across the pond but it is not with Carnival it is with Princess which I have never went with before. That is going to be a new deal for me. It will be fun since fun is what you make it to be. Giggles Have a wonderful day fellow cruisers.....:)