Boardwalk or Central Park view cabins on Oasis & Allure?

I am looking to go on the Allure or the Oasis and was wondering if anyone that has stayed in the inside cabins with either views of the Boardwalk or Central Park found them to be noisy at night or early morning?

I am looking to go on the Allure or the Oasis and was wondering if anyone that has stayed in the inside cabins with either views of the Boardwalk or Central Park found them to be noisy at night or early morning?

I stayed in a Boardwalk View cabin (one at the very end) once and will stay in that area again next summer. I liked the Boardwalk View at the end as I had a nice view of the Aquatheater and a view of the water. If our room door was open you could hear noise down below, but when it was closed the noise did not bother us.

I can't comment on Central Park view as I did not stay there. I would wonder though if it is warm on the balcony as you don't have the ocean breeze.

We stayed in a Central Park View (CV) cabin on Oasis of the Seas and really liked it. It was a very comfortable room with a nice enough view of Central Park (including the Rising Tide Bar from our cabin, 9645). It was very quiet.

I've done to Ocean View balconies on this ship, but I know the areas and have talked to many people, and seen them on cabin crawls.

Central Park, no known noise issues normally.

Boardwalk, most people only notice if it their balcony door is open, quiet after 11,

We had the Boardwalk Room 10327. We just got off the Allure on Sun. and the only time we heard noise was for the Aqua Show and when they were playing a basketball games on the big screen. The Aqua show ended about 11:15 one night and the basketball game went on until 11:30-12:00.

Edited by olszie
Update room info

...Central Park, no known noise issues normally.

Boardwalk, most people only notice if it their balcony door is open, quiet after 11,

I've done both Central Park and Boardwalk and generally agree with these comments EXCEPT we were in a Boardwalk a week there were about 500 15 year-old Brazilian girls (debutantes, the Brazilian equivalent to Quinceañera). They were generally expensively dressed, very polite, but also very energetic. The ship ran the Carousel for them until after midnight, and boy could they scream with joy!

Best adult comedy show line of the week: Man, have you seen all the hot broads on this ship:D - and then you discover they are all 15:mad:

We've had a Central Park Balcony on the Oasis. VERY quiet, you can even hear the piped in bird sounds! Had a Boardwalk on both Oasis and Allure across from Johnny Rockets on Deck 8. The only time that we heard any noise was when the balcony door was open or there was a big party at Rose's(Allure), but it quieted down fairly early.

joe<---Indy in April :D

We stayed in a Boardwalk balcony room on Deck 12 on Oasis a few weeks ago. We loved the location, but there was a lot of noise nightly from the teen club. We sailed over spring break so maybe there were more teens onboard during this time period.

• 2 weeks later...
We had the Boardwalk Room 10327. We just got off the Allure on Sun. and the only time we heard noise was for the Aqua Show and when they were playing a basketball games on the big screen. The Aqua show ended about 11:15 one night and the basketball game went on until 11:30-12:00.

We are in that cabin on the Oasis. We were told we would see the ocean and get natural light. Is that true?

We are in that cabin on the Oasis. We were told we would see the ocean and get natural light. Is that true?

Yes, you should have a view of the ocean right over the aquatheater, and also get natural light.

stayed in central park view on the allure and a central park balcony on the oasis up on the 10 th deck never any noise problems but great for people watching. Edited by help04me

We have stayed in Boardwalk and Central Park balcony cabins. Neither was noisy and both have natural light. You can see the ocean from the boardwalk cabins. Enjoyed both types of cabins.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The balcony boardwalk room on the Allure did give you a view of the ocean, but I prefer the regular ocean view balcony type rooms. Did enjoy people watching as people strolled floors below. We could see the show, but our particular room was a bit too far away so we used regular seats for the shows. As a bonus the zip-line landed right above our room. This was not really a problem as when it was in operation so were we. I think we were on 14th floor, but though we could see the sports deck area we did not find it too noisy. Once you went inside the room we found it quiet.

Go for the outside ocean balcony. They are a little more, but well worth it. That is what we found on the Allure

Actually, they were at least $800.00 more for my booking for the same size room. That's a really expensive view! On the other hand, it was only $150.00 more than an ocean view window.

We just came off the Oaisis of the Sea and our friends had the balcony room over looking the Board Walk - they said they could hear the noise with the basketball court day and night when they had their balcony door open. She said they would pay to upgrade to the Ocean Balcony next time.

My husband and I had the Ocean Balcony and enjoyed that - slept with out door open all night and listened to the waves.

I've seen some folks responding on here about a balcony cabin, not an inside with a view.

I had a CV category , central park view, on the Allure, above the coach shop and it's been my favorite cabin. Room was slightly larger, there was a large bay window with seating, and a tree outside to the right. The only time I heard noise was when a drunk stood directly under my window and was yelling up to someone on a balcony, what an idiot. You do have to be aware of closing the dark out drape at night (the cabin steward does it when they make up the room), but during the day the sheer curtain is enough & still lets in the light. Only disadvantage was that I was at the far end of central park so it was a little bit of a hike to other parts of the ship but not a really big deal.