Shyhova Sails Again! Carnival Victory Photo Review( Jamaica & Grand Cayman) Apr 2014

Shyhova

Shyhova....if for any reason, and whatever reason you have decided not to finish your review, you dont have to say why...but please drop in just to say you are ok. though most and probably all here on CC have not met you, you sure do have a lot of people who like you, and love your reviews. So it would be nice just to know that you are ok and have just moved on.

shyhova....if for any reason, and whatever reason you have decided not to finish your review, you dont have to say why...but please drop in just to say you are ok. Though most and probably all here on cc have not met you, you sure do have a lot of people who like you, and love your reviews. So it would be nice just to know that you are ok and have just moved on.

like!;)

Just found this review and have to say I love it! You had me at "George and Weezie"!!!! Loved the pics at Dunns River...looks beautiful :)

I may have to look up your previous review and read that also!

Hey Guys!!!...

Does anyone else's life work like mines? You go on the most AMAZING VACATION of all time....everything is great...the world is your oyster, (insert another random cliche' here) and soon as you get back home soon after...

Everything goes to H@#$ in a handbasket?

That is the amazing thing about discovering cruising...Whenever things seem like they can be getting to be just a little too much, all it takes is few weeks of saving and a few days off and all those things can be cast aside :p

That is the addiction of cruising...the convenience of being able to get away from the trials and tribulations we all face on a day to day basis.....Oh how I need a DOD right now!!! And some "old school" cheese fries!!!...

But enough of all that....things are turning around for the kid finally and I have been able to breathe for a little bit, so the show must and WILL go on...Hopefully I can get this done before you guys that are leaving next week embark:D

In the meantime I'll leave you with this....

Shyhova "mans up" and leaves the fruity drinks behind for a bit and enters the ring with a Jamaican lady hell-bent on making sure I can breathe fire by the time I leave her shop.....20 mins and idk how many shots of various Jamaican rum I was reduced to this......

20140407_131650_zps180ff9d9.jpg

Hahaha....Stay tuned!!!

Yay! You're back! I was worried something terrible had happened. I'm so looking forward to the rest if your review. It will help me escape for just a little bit from the terrible things going on here. :)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Forums mobile app