Shyhova Sails Again! Carnival Victory Photo Review( Jamaica & Grand Cayman) Apr 2014

Shyhova

IMAG0913_zps56ebd31a.jpg

Aft Pool...

Victory has an awesome aft pool on lido deck that can be covered and uncovered...it is flanked by two hot food stations and a bar...

IMAG0912_zpsbf1f4bcd.jpg

We went back to the room to catch a nap before the Master Mixology contest...My GF was adamant she wanted to enter, but she was sure she wouldn't get to because so many people always sign up its hard to get chosen...

While she slept I caught some Smurfs..

IMAG0911_zps2d2cac36.jpg

Who lays in the bed watching The Smurfs while on a cruise?....ME!!...It's MY CRUISE dammit lol....

I don't understand Gargamel...Who wants to eat little blue rodents with socks on and human faces? I woke the GF up and we headed up to lido to grab a drink and see if we can get in the contest...

20140406_122337_zps3dc7aa9e.jpg

The deck was PACKED...and the only seat we could find was in the upper deck in the sun....So we laid there turning into raisins when they announced they were taking entries....The GF goes " whoo babe...I am about to bake...go on over there and put my name in the contest...bring me back some water"....Sheesh...yes dear...

I didn't know that when you submit you have to name your drink...AND list the ingredients, choose over the rocks/frozen etc....

So here I am...on the other side of the world, entering her in a contest and I have no idea what she wants to name it...what she wants to put in it...anything....So Essentially...Its up to me.

Now yall know I know fruity drinks lol....I came up with something called the FUnship Freestyle....Frozen with vodka...pineapple juice, peach puree, a strawberry daiquiri base with a splash of oj....

We waited for about an hour till it was time for them to announce the participants...and of course they called the GF's name....

IMAG0930_zps69804593.jpg

I couldn't see her from way over where I sat so I had to join her....

OMG that was soo funny. I wish you would have taken a video. I wonder if Freedom will have this in January.

Edited by YesJeffery

Been a day I needed some humor and that fun Carnival feeling..you are fun Shyhova and thanks for review two...I love the looks of the Victory..I like that cool middle pool and i just like your "havin fun on a cruise with my girl vibe"...Thanks...Sarah

Edited by sjn911

I read your first review and LMBO!:D

I was happy to see you've cruised again!:D

I'm really enjoying your very creative and funny review! I've been on CC for years and your reviews are the ultimate best ever!;)

I subscribed to your thread! First time I ever did this!!!!!

APPRECIATE! LOL!:D:D:D

Edited by mousey

I have also noticed the watery cheese sauce. I'm thinking that I could get a coffee cup, put some shredded cheese from the salad bar in it, bring it back and mix cheese water in it.

If the cheese water is hot enough it might turn out good. By walking back and forth I may use up about 25 of the 200 fat calories I will be consuming. Lol

And thanks so much for taking the time to do this review. If you talk the way you write, you could be a stand up comedian on Carnival and cruise all the time.

Loving the review so far! I saw your review mentioned in another thread and I'm definitely glad I decided to check it out. Now I have to go back and read your first review. Keep up the good work, can't wait to read more! :)

I saw your 2nd review & started reading it - but then you told us about your 1st review - OMG - what a hoot - I'd love to have seen you boogeying with Grandma's from Boise!

I had to read that to my husband! On page 5 (of 26) of the first review - - but had to tell you how funny you are!

Thanks for sharing with us (live in NC also - no Duplin for me though):p

We will be sailing on Victory in September and your review makes us more excited to be going. I agree with everyone else, your writing style is great! I can't wait to read the rest. I absolutely have to read the first one. I am from Charleston and have also sailed the Fantasy. Sailing her during College Spring Break provided us with lots of extra entertainment. Lord, if their momma's only knew......lol. Anyway, I can't wait to read more.

Apprecieate you all.....theres that dang word again...its got a red line underneath so I'm sure I butchered it....

Can someone teach me how to spell appreciate?????...Oh snap..I did it lol.:p

I'll trade you - appreciate for necessary. When you pronounce necessary doesn't it sound like nes-ses-sar-ee? Doesn't that sound like two c's and two s's? Dang it. I'm only getting it right on this post because it keeps correcting itself.

And, I have an English degree. Oh well, at least we have a good football team at my alma mater (FSU). Great review!