Shyhova Sails Again! Carnival Victory Photo Review( Jamaica & Grand Cayman) Apr 2014

Shyhova

I was just on the Victory in January and remember this crew member......He could dance his ass off! We enjoyed watching him dance in all the contests and line dances. He had more rhythm than most people I know. :)

I'm also enjoying your review so far.......

LEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! We LOVED Lee on our cruise on the Victory two years ago. He was the karaoke host then. Such a sweetheart!!

I may have missed it, but did your GF actually skip a fruit appetizer ? I was looking forward to at fruit count per day.

You should be hired by the Dunns River Falls folks to do their marketing. I have read tons of reviews and seen many folks climbing and posing while getting drenched, but I have never read or seen any description of what you do and see before you hit the rocks. That was excellent. I always feel like I'm right there with you. That's a good thing since climbing the rocks would leave em out.

Keep posting, I'm loving every minute of your review. Nothing like a good laugh each day. Thanks to you, I have lots of them. Hurry back with more.

My DDs climbed Dunns River Falls when they were 5 and 7 and my knees were shaking the whole time! Their Daddy led them up and I showed the pics of your climb, "oh, I remember that!" One DD said, and now they want to do it again, you and your GF make it look like so much fun! Thanks for the great coverage of your cruise!

bTW, I call my DDs monkeys, it's how they can move so quick and easy, keep up the great work!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

You are too much...pure comedy, seriously. I loved your first review, and I'm dying over your second review. Thanks for taking us along on your trip! You and your GF are just too much!! LOL

I am once again LOVING your review! Your pics of Dunn's brought back so many memories. We did the Falls last year during our Breeze cruise and I believe that EVERYONE on our ship as well as the Disney AND RCCL's Oasis ships that docked (somewhere nearby...maybe Falmouth?) were there with us. It was PACKED! We never made it to the top because I chickened out. I think that we made at 3/4 of the way up and I looked up and realized that we still had a ways to go!!! Anyway, I took the "chicken out" route and DH & DS reluctantly followed....though I don't know why they didn't finish the climb...hmmm.

Anyway, great review and loved the pics of you guys!

This is a great review Shy..

But come on, we need more...what? You gotta work or something? That's no excuse....:D:rolleyes::p

We're eagerly awaiting the next installment.

BTW I was too much of a wuss to climb the falls when we were there...I wanted to get out of Jamaica without broken bones.....more power to ya for climbing!!

*Duh!* Dunna Duhhh!!!* Whats that sound folks? Youuu guessed it!!...It's time for Carnival Cruise Lines Favvvorrrite Gaming Pastime!!....Clamshelll Rouletttee!!!!! With your handsome host...ShyyyyyHoovvvaaaaa....:D

If you don't know how to play this game...Let me get you up to speed...First...You grab some lunch possibly...or not...Flag down a waiter or head to a bar for a beverage or two...Then head up to Serenity and its time to play!!! It's simple...here are the rules...3200 guests on board including 800 kids so that lowers the playing field to 2400 participants...4 clamshells...EVERYONE FOR THEMSELVES....Think you see an empty one??...Race towards it!!!.....Ooooooh sooo close!!! some dude with a bucket of beer and a chest hairier than Chubakka beat you to it ( why isn't this guy downstairs for the hairy chest contest?)......Ohhh theres one!!!...Race!!!!...ahhhhhh damn....Shes so tiny you couldn't see her in it huh?...toooo badddd......

We played this game for 4 days....all different times of day...we never came close to winning....:(

I'm not complaining...actually it was kind of funny...I mean...they cant have enough of these things in an area to please everyone...And if someone beat you to it I mean....what can you say? But, it does seem like they have room for a few more....these things are popular and I wanted to try one...

20140406_103045_zpsac5a3469.jpg

Occupied..

20140406_103115_zpsdd949e13.jpg

I see feet...d@#$%t....

Rats....might as well pull up a chair and order a pair of Blue Twins...

20140406_110254_zpsf7230590.jpg

20140406_110233_zps2a78f902.jpg

Carnival's Blue Margaritas are the bomb yo...and imo They have the most alcohol content of all the fruity drinks....And your boy KNOWS Fruity Drinks!!

Ive had Blue Margaritas in every section of the boat...Lido...Serenity...Comedy CLub...Night Club....All the bartenders load that drink up for some reason...

I'm late reading the review...But I am hoping that the introduction of blue drinks brings on the Grannies and Cupid.... Love your review!

I understand the break if he is studying for finals. But if he is worried about what others are saying about his writing then he doesn't need to worry. The amount of people who thoroughly enjoy his review far outnumber those who doesn't. Please come back soon Shyhova. I will be on this cruise on less than a month. :)

Yes. If finals are the reason then it certainly makes sense. I hope that's the reason. I would hate to think he won't be back to finish the review. I will probably think of his girlfriend every time I see someone order the fruit plate. lol

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Yes. If finals are the reason then it certainly makes sense. I hope that's the reason. I would hate to think he won't be back to finish the review. I will probably think of his girlfriend every time I see someone order the fruit plate. lol

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

I hope so too. I vaguely remember him saying that he's in school.

Team Fruit Plate!!:D

Another vote of encouragement from me, for Shyhova to return and continue his review.

But classes/studies come first so, I wish you all the best with the studies and exams, and I live in hope that we will all get to enjoy more of your excellent review soon.:)