Shyhova Sails Again! Carnival Victory Photo Review( Jamaica & Grand Cayman) Apr 2014

Shyhova

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didnt need to...THis was what bitter and blanc would taste like inside the finest bed and breakfast in the heart of Jerusalem during the birth of our lord and savior....Such a heavenly bowl of baked perfection that I was in tears by the time the last spoonful went down...

While I enjoyed my bowl of holy Bethlehem Bread Pudding the GF shocked the world!!!!

I TOTALLY agree, I think this is the best dessert Carnival makes! A mix of crunchy and soft, sweet cream and the bite of dark chocolate. YUMMA :):)

Hey Guys!!!...

Does anyone else's life work like mines? You go on the most AMAZING VACATION of all time....everything is great...the world is your oyster, (insert another random cliche' here) and soon as you get back home soon after...

Everything goes to H@#$ in a handbasket?

That is the amazing thing about discovering cruising...Whenever things seem like they can be getting to be just a little too much, all it takes is few weeks of saving and a few days off and all those things can be cast aside :p

That is the addiction of cruising...the convenience of being able to get away from the trials and tribulations we all face on a day to day basis.....Oh how I need a DOD right now!!! And some "old school" cheese fries!!!...

But enough of all that....things are turning around for the kid finally and I have been able to breathe for a little bit, so the show must and WILL go on...Hopefully I can get this done before you guys that are leaving next week embark:D

In the meantime I'll leave you with this....

Shyhova "mans up" and leaves the fruity drinks behind for a bit and enters the ring with a Jamaican lady hell-bent on making sure I can breathe fire by the time I leave her shop.....20 mins and idk how many shots of various Jamaican rum I was reduced to this......

20140407_131650_zps180ff9d9.jpg

Hahaha....Stay tuned!!!

EPIC post! That's all I am saying!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know the worst thing ever is reading a good review and then the person seems to get hit by a Wonder Bread truck and disappears lol. I just wanted to let anyone who really was concerned on rather I was ok or not know that I am doing fine. Thanks for all your well wishes...I have missed everyone and cant wait to get back on a ship. Well, actually at work now and have mid-terms tonight in class so....Everyone Stay Blessed!!

P.S If you guys really want me to finish this one still, I certainly will try to accomodate that, because I miss doing it!!!Lemme Know..

Shy