Steakhouse confirmation

Chrisp414

Hi- I booked the steakhouse for our upcoming Freedom cruise and shortly after I did receive the confirmation via e-mail from them. My question is, is this reservation supposed to show up somewhere on my booking or printed docs? It does not. But, I do have the printed e-mail confirmation. Is this all that is needed or should I call Carnival to make sure we are all set? Thanks.

Oh, OK - I won't worry about it then. Thanks for the quick response!

That's all there is, you will however, receive a card in confirmation the day before the date as well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I put in a request for steak house reservations online at carnival.com a while back and have never received confirmation. Should I redo the reservation?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

I booked steakhouse a month online before our April Miracle cruise and nevere got an email or confirmation in my cabin when I got on board. I went to steakhouse to check and they had it on the books so you will be fine.

I put in a request for steak house reservations online at carnival.com a while back and have never received confirmation. Should I redo the reservation?

You should be fine. You might want to swing by when you get on the ship. What ship are you on?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app from my IPhone

I did the online reservations on the Dream and received an email confirmation within 3 days. You should be fine as I read that not everyone gets the emails. I would just confirm it once onboard.

Check you spam folder. It may have gone there.

hmmm made request online last weekend for day 1 of upcoming cruise but no confirmation email, in spam or otherwise.

it's a birthday celebration for the mr, really don't want to stop by guest services when boarding to divulge the surprise.

is there a number I can call to confirm?

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know the Pride Steakhouse email? We booked our cruise on 6/29 for a 9/21 cruise, and our Steakhouse reservations on 6/30/14. So far, no confirmation.

If you know what the email is, many thanks. If possible, I want to have my printed confirmation in my binder.

I had made reservations for the Steakhouse on the Breeze a couple of years ago and they lost my reservation. When I did get on the ship I called to confirm and they had no record of it. They asked me if I had my confirmation to show I actually had reservations in which it I didn't because I didn't print out my email. Long story short, after being told we don't have the time you want, and then being told well even if you did come up with the email to prove it, we still don't have the time available, basically too bad for you. I remembered that I did have the email on my phone in the deleted emails (from June and cruise was in Sept), I was able to prove I did have a confirmed reservation. They also called me in my cabin and apologized and gave me my original time. I said all that to say you might want to print out your confirmation.

This is for keishashadow!! How will you keep the steakhouse a secret when he will see you are not going to the MDR but you are headed to the steakhouse.

This is for KellyJ!! The email for the prides steakhouse is prsteakhouse@carnival.com I made my reservation four months ago for our 9/14/2014 cruise and they emailed my confirmation in less than 8 hours. I guess it depends how busy they are. Hope this helps you. Have a great cruise.

where do you make reservations for the steak house once on board.

Thank You

There is usually a table set up in the Atrium when you board, where you can make or confirm reservations

I knew you all would know.

Thanks jandb6266 for the pride email addy. I will try that. I like to know I have confirmation of everything before I go, in case they lose my reservation.

How long does it take the steakhouse to respond to the email? Just in case I don't hear back from them.

Thanks.

I knew you all would know.

Thanks jandb6266 for the pride email addy. I will try that. I like to know I have confirmation of everything before I go, in case they lose my reservation.

How long does it take the steakhouse to respond to the email? Just in case I don't hear back from them.

Thanks.

For my December Freedom cruise, I received confirmation within hours. My October cruise on Conquest took maybe 3 days to hear back. On previous cruises it sometimes took a few days to a few weeks, depending on the ship. So no set rule. Email again if you don't hear within 2 weeks or if your cruise date is approaching without a confirmation.