Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

Don't get excited.

The blue pillar is not part of the Harmony of the Seas.

When Lloyd555 and I saw it, we of course assumed it could be a support for the Abyss. Lloyd555 got a confirmation (and a close-up photo) that it is not. :mad:

71872be150ee362ce3f511bd052782d8.jpg

f42eeb4c08e2df70e4793a8e67a48b84.jpg

It must be for something!

Let the guessing begin.

It must be for something!

Let the guessing begin.

It is a part for STX France's Offshore Energy Business Unit. We may see Abyss sections in October/November.

Edited by Lloyd555

It is a part for STX France's Offshore Energy Business Unit. We may see Abyss sections in October/November.

What no guessing!

We could have had days of fun with that.

What no guessing!

We could have had days of fun with that.

would have loved to see some of the creativity some of these people would come up with lol

I thought it looked like a temp trash chute

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

or a way to scuttle those dreaded chair hogs overboard ;)

Well that will at least give us something to look forward to seeing. Usually at this point with a newbuild most of the progress is taking place on the interior right? <<speaking of which, any photo updates anyone?? :rolleyes::p>>I keep forgetting how long we still have to go until this baby hits the high seas.

Well that will at least give us something to look forward to seeing. Usually at this point with a newbuild most of the progress is taking place on the interior right? <<speaking of which, any photo updates anyone?? :rolleyes::p>>I keep forgetting how long we still have to go until this baby hits the high seas.

Unfortunately, no new interior photos to report.

I do , however, have a new theory as to where the Abyss water slide may start... :D

a48ce1364dffc7723e5ba681b9dd8885.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

I do , however, have a new theory as to where the Abyss water slide may start... :D

OK NOW something with this pic makes sense, those rails up top look like pool type rails.

I'm still holding out hope for the teathered blimp at that location. :sly:

Love the milk carton. Was the blimp ever real?

It was very real, but, it was never part of Oasis once she had passengers. She did do some trials with it and was part of the original plan. I believe Goldstein and others may have even tried it out. I saw a documentary on the design of Oasis onboard Adventure a couple years ago. I believe this idea is what led to the creation of the North Star on Quantum class.

It was very real, but, it was never part of Oasis once she had passengers. She did do some trials with it and was part of the original plan. I believe Goldstein and others may have even tried it out. I saw a documentary on the design of Oasis onboard Adventure a couple years ago. I believe this idea is what led to the creation of the North Star on Quantum class.

Oh wow I had no idea that was ever in the plans :eek: Sounds like a pretty "out there" idea, gotta love RCI for pushing the boundaries like that.

OK NOW something with this pic makes sense, those rails up top look like pool type rails.

:eek::eek: Interesting!! That would be quite the climb. Do Oasis/Allure have similar railings up there??

I'm still holding out hope for the teathered blimp at that location. :sly:

Technically an aerostat, as it was tethered.

Part of me wonders if the Abyss, much like the aerostat, will prove to be too challenging to pull off and not make it into the final build.

So the deck plans still do not show a cafe promenade......will they really not have a cafe promenade?? It's like the anchor of the promenade and open nearly 24 hours for coffee, drinks and snacks so I don't see how they can leave it out. :confused::confused:

So the deck plans still do not show a cafe promenade......will they really not have a cafe promenade?? It's like the anchor of the promenade and open nearly 24 hours for coffee, drinks and snacks so I don't see how they can leave it out. :confused::confused:

I saw your post on Facebook about this too. That's a good catch, I hadn't even noticed its absence on the deck plans! I'm sure they will have it or at least a similar replacement, right? Unless they are going to go in a different direction like they did with Quantum-class and that "La Patisserie" place?

I saw your post on Facebook about this too. That's a good catch, I hadn't even noticed its absence on the deck plans! I'm sure they will have it or at least a similar replacement, right? Unless they are going to go in a different direction like they did with Quantum-class and that "La Patisserie" place?

Quantum also has Cafe Promenade.

Not a fan of la Patisserie. Would have preferred a bigger Café Promenade. It better be on Harmony!