Classic package - Cocktails?

Stoffel1982

When last I had a classic package and I assume the about to be released new one will include mojitos, piña coladas, Spanish mules and margaritas. And a lot more. Just tell your bartender you want to stay within the limits of the package.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I am wondering which cocktails are included within the classic alcoholic package? I do like a mojito for example… i don't care about a "premium" brands.

Thanks for any input!

I am on celebrity reflection right now and mojitos and pino colados are available on the classic package

Thanks guys! Could you also check if "martini royal" is available on the classic package = martini bianco + sparkling wine...

As long as the ingredients are on the "Classic" list, there shouldn't be a problem. Just ask the bartender to mix half sparkling wine, half sweet white vermouth and.... cheers ! ;)

Is that list available by now? Where can I find it? Thanks!

I've tried to list the additional items available when you upgrade from classic to the premium package:

=------------------------------------------------------

Non- Alcoholic

Vitamin Water, Red Bull

Beers

O'Douls, Blue Moon, Leffe Blonde Ale, Amstel Light, Red Stripe, Sam Adams, Sapporo , Boddingtons, Hoegaarden, Dos Equis, Bohemia, Kirin, Kirin Light, Corona Guinness Stout, Newcastle Ale, Stella Artois, Peroni, Sierra Nevada, La Fin Du Monde, Fullers London Pride, Anchor Steam, Rogue Dead Guy Ale, Dogfish head, Ommeang Abby Ale

Spirits

Vodka

Reval Classic, Firefly, Belvedere, Absolut 100, Rain Vodka, Symphony, X- Rated, Absolut Elyx, Xellent Swiss, Grey Goose, Christiania, Pearl, Stolichnaya Elite, Ciroc Hangar, One Imperia, Jewel of Russia, Classic Reyka, Russian Standard, TRU Organic, Trump Super Premium, Charbay, Chopin, Belvedere Intense, Pravda

Gin

Hendrick's Gin, Tanqueray 10 Batch Distilled

Tequila

Cazadores Anejo ,Tequila Patron Silver, Patron Reposado, Don Julio Blanco, Gran Centenario Reposado Tequila, Herradura

Scotch

Johnnie Walker Black, Jameson, Glenlivet, Chivas Century, Dalwhinnie, Lagavulin, Laphroaig 10 Yrs, Jameson 12yr Special Reserve, Dewar's 12 Yrs., Macallan, Highland Park 12 yrs, Cragganmore , Jameson Gold

Bourbon/Brandy

Bookers, Knob Creek, Basil Hayden, Woodford Reserve, Bakers, Courvoisier VS, Courvoisier VSOP, Martell VSOP,Remy Martin VSOP

Rum

Barbancourt Mount Gay, Pyratt XO, 10 CanE, Flor de Cana, Centenario Gold 18 years, Ron Zacapa Solera Grand Reserve 23 yrs

Canadian Whiskey

Aperitifs/Cordials Cherry Herring, Cassis, Jagermister, Midori, Absinthe, Amarula, Domaine de Canton Ginger, Grand Marnier, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, TY KU Soju, Veev Acai Berry Liqueur

Ports and Sherries

Dry Sack, Harvey Bristol Cream, Lustau Solera, Tio Pepe, Taylor Fladgate, Gossart Gordon, Fonseca

things like Mud slides available?

what about martini's....like a chocolate kiss???

on the classic package????

No problem for a Mud Slide in the classic package ! Not sure about a chocolate kiss martini...

Celebrity will be publishing a list in the next few days. Wait for the list rather than guessing or posting war stories.

The list isn't the issue. It's the inclusive prices or better put in the OP's question: is the price of a mojito less than $8?

:)Thanks for quick response! We already have the classic from the promo and are Elite members. Would you upgrade to the Premium? Do you think it's worth it? I enjoy Evian & Perrier & Lattes.

Back story: on Equinox July 14, 2014. Fast 7 day cruise (new port every day)Venice to Istanbul. Husband not big drinker - he's in Training. He does road bike 100 mile runs (Like Tour de France).

Evian and Perrier are in the Premium Package only.

:)Thanks for quick response! We already have the classic from the promo and are Elite members. Would you upgrade to the Premium? Do you think it's worth it? I enjoy Evian & Perrier & Lattes.

Back story: on Equinox July 14, 2014. Fast 7 day cruise (new port every day)Venice to Istanbul. Husband not big drinker - he's in Training. He does road bike 100 mile runs (Like Tour de France).

It's a hard one to answer for someone else. We would upgrade, for the Martini Bar and better wine at dinner but not just for better water. Speciality coffees are covered by the classic package anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, again! Am I doing this right? So to upgrade from classic (part of promo U pick one). I need to pay only $10 difference plus tip per day. About $77 per person for my husband & me (approx $154 for a 7 day cruise). Our son, 16 will just be ala cart (pay as you go). Not a big soda or juice person. Maybe a smoothie once a day or chocolate milk.