Current Listing of Exclusive Onboard Offers by C&A Level

Hope you have better luck than I when pre-booking one person. The last time I did it that way the head dude at Giovanni's came over and "royally" and loudly chewed me out in front of everyone and stated you can't do it that way. I nicely insisted that one of our meals should be free and he said he had to charge us for the second meal and then give us a credit on our account. Crazy.

Maria, if you are just going to be you two, the easy thing to do is book now for one. When you get on board, go to the restaurant and tell them that you will be two. There is no such thing as a table for one; there should be no problem "adding" Marshall.

:)

How have you been? Its been a long time since we saw you

I was just reading this and have a question.

(1152) Purchase One Cover Charge in a Specialty Restaurant on the FIRST NIGHT of your cruise and the second Cover Charge is FREE.

Does this mean if I pay for a dinner on the FIRST night for the THIRD night I can use this coupon?

Edited by artvlay

(1152) Purchase One Cover Charge in a Specialty Restaurant on the FIRST NIGHT of your cruise and the second Cover Charge is FREE.

Does this mean if I pay for a dinner on the FIRST night for the THIRD night I can use this coupon?

No, it means two people can dine for the price of one on eiither the first or second night. That 1152 coupon now ways first or second night.

Some ships do this, some do not. Interpretation is different sometimes!!

No, it means two people can dine for the price of one on eiither the first or second night. That 1152 coupon now ways first or second night.

Our experience has been that, since both of us get the BOGOHO coupon, we've been allowed to use it on the first and second night.

Some ships have let you purchase on first day and use later in the cruise. Even using both D+ coupons as long as they are charged on first day. [emoji12][emoji41]

Have had no luck with that on Freedom, Enchantment or Brilliance. Have you seen that work lately?

Have had no luck with that on Freedom, Enchantment or Brilliance. Have you seen that work lately?

We booked on first day on Explorer in June and used one for us and one for DS and DDIL at Giovanni's on day four. They didn't even charge our account until day four.

• 3 weeks later...
Is there just one free $30 special laundry bag for each of us (Diamond Plus) on a 16-night sailing ?

Just off the Jewel and there was some confusion over the $30 bag of laundry. They were running other laundry specials and the back page of the list of our coupons stated that you could only use your coupon on the specials day - which was day 2 of 7.

They have also changed the bag / list of what you were able to have cleaned for free. I asked our cabin steward for my wash and fold bag, he gave it to me but it didn't look right asked for the other one again saying to use with my voucher so he gave me the other. Then the charge appeared on the sea pass card so spoke with Guest Relations who advised I should have used the first bag but they would refund the charges because of the confusion.

20160902085510667.pdf