Current Listing of Exclusive Onboard Offers by C&A Level

We tried our best on our last cruise to see if we could get the balcony discount on this cruise we're going on this year, as just needed on more night, was a no no, but worth a try, at least if we book this time we'll get the discount :)

I became D+ on the Feb. '15 cruise and could not get the D+ benefits during our cruise. When making the Feb. 6, '16 Quantum cruise, I was D tier member & told the VP that I would become D+ and asked to credit my account with the addl D+ balcony discount. Was told to call back and I would get the credit. Sure enough, upon completing my Q cruise called back and got the credit.

• 4 weeks later...

It will be almost 2 years since our last RCCL cruise as Diamond and we're sure we didn't take advantage of all the perks available to us from reading this list.

I'm aware they're preloaded on our seapass now but I can't remember if they were paper or on the seapass on the last cruise.

Can anyone tell me if this list been updated since it was first posted?

Want to be sure we get what's coming to us, lol.:p

It will be almost 2 years since our last RCCL cruise as Diamond and we're sure we didn't take advantage of all the perks available to us from reading this list.

I'm aware they're preloaded on our seapass now but I can't remember if they were paper or on the seapass on the last cruise.

Can anyone tell me if this list been updated since it was first posted?

Want to be sure we get what's coming to us, lol.:p

Just the internet change for Diamond. Also, if the ship you are on has a Johnny Rockets, there will also be a BOGO milkshake coupon.

Here I was all excited to go from Platinum to Emerald, and now I see that my benefits are exactly the same with the exception of a free soda in my cabin, the option of 10% off of RCCL Logo gear and an extra $2.50 off of the internet package. REALLY? 25 cruise points and I save 5 bucks? I'm highly disappointed. Since I'm paying the single supplement at 200% could I at LEAST get TWO cans of soda in my cabin?

Here I was all excited to go from Platinum to Emerald, and now I see that my benefits are exactly the same with the exception of a free soda in my cabin, the option of 10% off of RCCL Logo gear and an extra $2.50 off of the internet package. REALLY? 25 cruise points and I save 5 bucks? I'm highly disappointed. Since I'm paying the single supplement at 200% could I at LEAST get TWO cans of soda in my cabin?

Don't forget that your balcony discount also increases a whopping $25!

Cruise on the same cruise as me and I will give you mine. ;)

Yes, me too. Changed from Platinum to Emerald on our last cruise but no real gain. It means pretty much nothing. Need to get to Diamond...

• 1 month later...

My friend booked a cruise yesterday. She is Platinum, and was told the balcony discount now starts at Emerald. They weren't going to give it to her, but she told them she never received any notification, so they gave her $50 off solo in a SB cabin. Has anyone else heard of this change?

• 1 month later...
If you pre-purchased a internet package, will they give the C&A discount once onboard?

No, but you can compare pricing, and if it is lower on board with your discount, cancel the pre-booked package and buy then.

My friend booked a cruise yesterday. She is Platinum, and was told the balcony discount now starts at Emerald. They weren't going to give it to her, but she told them she never received any notification, so they gave her $50 off solo in a SB cabin. Has anyone else heard of this change?

No. That's BS.

If she was booking a 6-9 night cruise, the Platinum balcony discount is $100. A solo in an SB gets half that, so $50. It wasn't some sort of special gift or consideration.

:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

As a D+ you get the coupon for going to a restaurant on the first night and getting one meal free if you buy one.

Can you get this offer before boarding the ship? Have they been filling the restaurants on the first night?

Any suggestions?

Edited by artvlay

As a D+ you get the coupon for going to a restaurant on the first night and getting one meal free if you buy one.

Can you get this offer before boarding the ship? Have they been filling the restaurants on the first night?

Any suggestions?

You can book the restaurant pre-cruise and get a credit from your coupon when you have the dinner.

Any suggestions?

Maria, if you are just going to be you two, the easy thing to do is book now for one. When you get on board, go to the restaurant and tell them that you will be two. There is no such thing as a table for one; there should be no problem "adding" Marshall.

:)