10:00 am flight out of MIA

Too early? Yes. Possible to make? Yes. If everything goes right you could make it. I just wouldn't want the stress. Have a back up plan if you do book it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

10:00 would be really tight.

Just adults carrying your luggage off maybe.

If you have kids, No chance in (well, the Kings have a better chance of beating the Blackhawks)

In April we flew out of FLL, we were off the ship in MIA by 7:30 at FLL by 8:30 AM, we had a 3:45PM flight but were able to upgrade to a 11:30 AM flight.

Like someone said as long as all goes well you would be fine.

11:15 would that be a better time?

That would be better than 10:00 a.m., but that's still a little early. To have enough time to board an 11:15 flight, you should be at the airport between 9:30 - 9:45. Although it doesn't always happen, there have been times when debarkation was delayed, and people couldn't get off of the ship until 10:00 a.m. (or later). We never book a return flight before 12:00 noon. Just too stressful.

That would be better than 10:00 a.m., but that's still a little early. To have enough time to board an 11:15 flight, you should be at the airport between 9:30 - 9:45. Although it doesn't always happen, there have been times when debarkation was delayed, and people couldn't get off of the ship until 10:00 a.m. (or later). We never book a return flight before 12:00 noon. Just too stressful.

We have FTTF would that help at all with getting off the ship faster?

Do you have FTTF? You can get off first thing if you do.

We do have FTTF just got it today! When we were on the fantasy I know we were on the road by 7:30 am out of Charleston it I didn't know if we could be off the boat by around the same time

This past April cruise on the Breeze we woke at 6am, in the lounge by 630 and off boat by 720. At the airport by 8am. Checked in, went thru security, ate breakfast and still had a good 45-1 hr before our 1015am flight out of Miami.

This past April cruise on the Breeze we woke at 6am, in the lounge by 630 and off boat by 720. At the airport by 8am. Checked in, went thru security, ate breakfast and still had a good 45-1 hr before our 1015am flight out of Miami.

Did you have FTTF??

The earliest flight we've ever taken was at 9:45am, but we didn't book that flight. We actually were planning on a later flight but got to the airport early enough to standby for that 9:45am one.

Would I ever actually book a flight that early??? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

10:00 would be really tight.

Just adults carrying your luggage off maybe.

If you have kids, No chance in (well, the Kings have a better chance of beating the Blackhawks)

Well........they are beating them right now :D:D

Op no way I would do it!! Not worth the stress!!

I once debarked at 2:00 pm. At least that time I wasn't flying. Boarded 2 different ships that arrived late to port and saw many guests frantic at missing their flights. Way to early unless you like living on the edge and bought insurance for your flight. Happy Sails whatever you decide.

Last month we made an 11:00am flight out of MIA and that was with our ship getting back to port late. I cant say there was no stress involved but we made it with time to spare.

I have to ask after having a great and relaxing cruise why would you want to stress yourself out . I would use luggage express get off the ship go to south beach or bayfront market have lunch do a little shopping and take a cab to the airport and fly out later in the day but thats just me

Thank you everyone for your advice! We are still thinking about what we are going to do, the flight that leaves at 10am is a little over $100 per person cheaper then Any other flight that day that is why we are so strongly considering it, if we miss out flight oh well we will get another haha

if we miss out flight oh well we will get another haha

Missing the flight and having to get another flight last minute will cost you way more than $100. Remember that if you're a no-show for your original flight, in most cases you forfeit the cost of your ticket. Good luck.

If cost is that much of a consideration, will it be better to spend an extra night in Miami and then fly home first thing the next day? We did that for our last cruise and it was awesome. We got off the ship at our leisure, checked in at our hotel in downtown Seattle, went sightseeing, had a nice dinner, and woke up the next morning refreshed and unhurried to catch our early morning flight back home.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app