Bon Voyage to PASSENGERES - June 5th, 2014

kazu

I can't think of a better way to celebrate a special birthday than to begin a cruise in the fascinating city of Venice and end it in the wonderful city of Barcelona!

Bon Voyage to Nieuw Amsterdam - 12 day Mediterranean Romance:

PASSENGERES - enjoy your special Birthday celebration!

CruiseDetails.action%3FwebItineraryIdForAudit%3DEM4S12%26fromSearchVacation%3Dtrue%26destList%3DEM%26dateCode%3D6_2014%26flexibleMonths%3Dfalse%26noOfFlexibleMonths%3D1%26portCode%3D%26shipCodeSearch%3D%26voyageCode%3DI446%23

Bon Voyage PASSENGERES!

Have a great time and a wonderful cruise!

I can't think of a better way to celebrate a special birthday than to begin a cruise in the fascinating city of Venice and end it in the wonderful city of Barcelona!

Bon Voyage to Nieuw Amsterdam - 12 day Mediterranean Romance:

PASSENGERES - enjoy your special Birthday celebration!

CruiseDetails.action%3FwebItineraryIdForAudit%3DEM4S12%26fromSearchVacation%3Dtrue%26destList%3DEM%26dateCode%3D6_2014%26flexibleMonths%3Dfalse%26noOfFlexibleMonths%3D1%26portCode%3D%26shipCodeSearch%3D%26voyageCode%3DI446%23

Bon Voyage PASSENGERES!

Have a great time and a wonderful cruise!

Today is the first time I have opened the computer in the last 14 days and what a lovely surprise to see your lovely Bon Voyage message (and all the others too). Very, very unfortunately, I came down with left lobe pneumonia and we had to cancel our cruise some days ago, so goodness knows where and how we will be celebrating my special birthday - heartbreakingly not on the NA in Barcelona. Good health is so important, and we hope to be able to travel and enjoy a similar cruise in the not too distant future. Sincere apologies for not informing you of our need to cancel this fab cruise on 5 June.

Today is the first time I have opened the computer in the last 14 days and what a lovely surprise to see your lovely Bon Voyage message (and all the others too). Very, very unfortunately, I came down with left lobe pneumonia and we had to cancel our cruise some days ago, so goodness knows where and how we will be celebrating my special birthday - heartbreakingly not on the NA in Barcelona. Good health is so important, and we hope to be able to travel and enjoy a similar cruise in the not too distant future. Sincere apologies for not informing you of our need to cancel this fab cruise on 5 June.

Sorry to hear about your illness. Hope you are all better soon and get to take a belated birthday cruise.