booking online-confirmation??

I booked a cruise online last night but did not receive a confirmation that I could print out.

Is this normal?

Is there some place on RCI's website I can print one out? I have been clicking on different things but didn't see anything but I know little about their website except that it's screwed up a lot.

I did receive an email that said now that i booked, and gave me a link for different things but didn't see a confirmation.:confused:

HELP! :p

Bill

I always call... go over the reservation... make sure they have the dining time and table size correct... emergency contact numbers correct.. and then they email me the invoice. :)

Enjoy your cruise!

I booked a cruise online last night but did not receive a confirmation that I could print out.

Is this normal?

Is there some place on RCI's website I can print one out? I have been clicking on different things but didn't see anything but I know little about their website except that it's screwed up a lot.

I did receive an email that said now that i booked, and gave me a link for different things but didn't see a confirmation.:confused:

HELP! :p

Bill

You should have received an email confirmation with details from Royal. If not, just call them and they will resend the email.

You should have received an email confirmation with details from Royal. If not, just call them and they will resend the email.

Yes, "should have". :rolleyes:

The day that reservations opened LAST May for the Quantum, I called from work and made 3 reservations. Never got the confirmation emails or invoices. Credit card was dinged instantly for big bucks! :eek:

I had to call to get the invoices. But then I got them. :D

You can also view your reservations off the RCCL site without checking in by going to the Heading, Before You Cruise and click Online Check In, you will be prompted for the booking #, date of sail and ship and this should take you to your reservations if you don't see it listed.

I always call... go over the reservation... make sure they have the dining time and table size correct... emergency contact numbers correct.. and then they email me the invoice. :)

Enjoy your cruise!

We have my time dining since that was all that was available even though that's what we pick anyway so at least we don't have to worry about any of that stuff.

Thank you for the reply

Bill