Caribbean Princess - Overall temperature of ship

Meatman1

Hi,

I was wondering if the ship's temperature is nice or do you feel it was cold? Will I need a robe in the room?

Is the theatre cold?

I think you get what I am looking for.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I was wondering if the ship's temperature is nice or do you feel it was cold? Will I need a robe in the room?

Is the theatre cold?

I think you get what I am looking for.

Thanks in advance.

I think its fine, most females believe some public rooms are cold. :cool:

I am always cold, especially in the theater. I sometimes forgo dresses in the evening and instead wear slacks to stay warmer. I try to bring different cover-ups to go over my evening wear. Your cabin is temperature controlled to your liking. We turn the temp down while we are showering and getting ready for dinner then turn it up a bit when we leave for the evening so it's a little warmer when we go to bed. Just our preference.

I was on the CB once when the temperatures in different areas of the ship were so varied that it was like walking into a wall. Uncomfortably warm in one area and really cold in another. But it was only once, and for the most part the temperatures have been very even. I do know there have been issues in some cabins, but not any of mine. I do bring a jacket or wrap to throw over my shoulders, just in case.

Maureen

We were on the CB last week and the only place that ever seemed really warm was the hallway where the photos are displayed. Every other area seemed fine. Our balcony cabin on Caribe had probably the best A/C we ever had on this ship - having sailed 4 times previously on her. We actually had to raise the temp at night.

Temperatures on a ship are even more subjective than the food! You can control your cabin temperature via thermostat. Areas on the ship vary from venue to venue but I have not been cold anywhere and never needed a wrap. So, if you tend to be cold at home, you may want to take a sweater.