Many interior photos from Norwegian Jewel !

Hello,

yesterday I had the great chance to take interior photos from the Norwegian Jewel. It was really fantastic to be on this beautiful ship. Anybody who booked a cruise in this ship must be lucky.

Everything is perfect and the crew is very, very friendly.

So I invite you to my small photo gallery:

http://www.depping-design.de/test/index.php?cat=2

Step by step I will give some descriptions to the photos.

Comments in my gallery are allways welcome.

Andreas

Almost too nice in some areas for resort casual. I can see passengers dressed to the nines desending the formal stairway with gold rails in the dinning room :)

I would hope so! This is almost too good to be true.

I can see into my future, and it surely

includes a cruise on this magnificent ship.

Thank you so very much for sharing - your pictures

say it all, and then some.

Andreas...as usual..beautiful and wonderful pics! Thank you so much for being our eyes over there! Now I have to decide where I'm going to have my wedding now that we've outgrown the chapel. Can't wait until you put the descriptions on the photos so I know which place is what!

Again..thanks so much!!!!

Michele:)

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful ship.

Knocks spots of the Pride of America decoration. This is very tastefully decorated, showing real style.

POAM looks like the theme park imagineers got hold of it.

True, but built for different markets remember :)

Andreas

Andreas,

Thanks for the photos. I was wondering; there are two sizes of BA balcony staterooms, 162 sq ft and 167 sq ft. Do these photos show these two staterooms so I can see the difference?

We are doing the 14 day transatlatic in April 2006 on the Jewel. We are in stateroom 10070 which is 162 sq ft. It would be nice to see the difference. If there is a big difference, we'd probably try to change to the larger stateroom.

Thanks again for the photos.

Larry

Andreas...as usual..beautiful and wonderful pics! Thank you so much for being our eyes over there! Now I have to decide where I'm going to have my wedding now that we've outgrown the chapel. Can't wait until you put the descriptions on the photos so I know which place is what!

Again..thanks so much!!!!

Michele:)

Michele,

You are supposed to be working!!!!:mad: :D

Larry

Fantastic photos. " Step by step I will give some descriptions to the photos." Unfortunately, I couldn't seem to find your comments. Did I view them incorrectly?:confused: Would especially love to see labeling of staterooms. Not sure what catagories I'm looking at. Thanks again for giving us all so much pleasure!

Hello,

yesterday I had the great chance to take interior photos from the Norwegian Jewel. It was really fantastic to be on this beautiful ship. Anybody who booked a cruise in this ship must be lucky.

Everything is perfect and the crew is very, very friendly.

So I invite you to my small photo gallery:

Andreas

Dear Andreas,

Thank you so much for posting the new collection of wonderful pictures of the beautiful Jewel. I am booked on the Sept 4th Transatlantic voyage and feel as if I already know the ship from Top to Bottom.

I can't wait for your descriptions, especially of the cabin photos. I am booked in an AF Minisuite and hope one of the pictures you posted is of this catagory. I took a somewhat educated guess, and saved your file 204 as my new wallpaper on my work puter. Even if it is not a pic of the AF it is a great pic and will make my pending cruise seem that much closer.

Thanks again,

Jordana

Archived